gfs friend wants friend to be jealous

jkony

This is about mz friends gf, thez have been together for a month now. She is reallz great gitl and I think she would never cheat on him. But 2 times, she tried to make him jealous. First, she was doing a party the day after he was sleeping over at her place and she joked that day he was sleeping there and the next night a group of guys. When he jokingly said he will look after her she imho found out what she said, began to tell she didnt mean it etc. But, today he told me he was going out her place and she told him sadly she has noone to cuddle with now and maybe she could find anyone to cuddle in the bar. Then, immediately she told him it was a joke and she would never do that. The main problem is, my friend doesnt even seem bothered by this at all, telling he trusts her she wouldnt cheat on him. But I do a little bit. This is for sure a sign of insecurity from her, because I know her too and she has a need from him to prove her he loves her and I believe she wouldnt cheat on him too, but what are your opinions? Should he be worried?

If it really is your friend's gf, stay out of it, especially if he says it doesn't bother him. Just be there for him if it all goes wrong. It could just be silly banter from her, especially if she is young and inexperienced in relationships. If he decides he doesn't like it later on down the line, it's up to him to tell her. End of.

If it is your gf...tell her it is making you feel quite uneasy and you would prefer her not to make jokes like that. If she refuses to stop she is showing you where her benchmark of respect is for you and it is time to walk away.

Once I read the OP, I thought I heard this before. Yes, you should be worried. Your gf has major insecurities. She is clingy and makes stuff up, due to it, in order to receive positive affirmation from you. Honestly, I would stop feeding her insecurities. I doubt you'll be back in order to answer, but don't you want a gf who is independent, secure, and treats you well? She either needs some serious, professional intervention and know your boundaries, or you need a new gf.

You shouldn't be dealing with this so early in the game. Two months, is it? Yikes.

Once I read the OP, I thought I heard this before. Yes, you should be worried. Your gf has major insecurities. She is clingy and makes stuff up, due to it, in order to receive positive affirmation from you. Honestly, I would stop feeding her insecurities. I doubt you'll be back in order to answer, but don't you want a gf who is independent, secure, and treats you well? She either needs some serious, professional intervention and know your boundaries, or you need a new gf.

You shouldn't be dealing with this so early in the game. Two months, is it? Yikes.

and how do i stop feeding her insecurities

Archived