I'm I just unrealistic

Retchtub

After struggling through life together for best part of 10years, virtually sexless, resentment, home, kids, financial issues the problems most of us have or will endure, then something amazing happened, we started to communicate and came out the other side as a true partnership, our sex life has turned completely wild and very taboo, we are going to try for our 4th child in the new year and both agreed to do as much in this year as possible including our no1 sexual fantasies that we are both comfortable with not one that should just stay fantasies, recently she seems a little out of sorts, we have had back to back incidents where our nights have not been fun and she has gotten upset, we are still having regular sex but nothing kinky, it may just be a hormonal spell and I always try and make her priority as she is our families centre strength but I'm really struggling with my own sexual desires, I'm not talking the taboo I'm struggling with the lack of connection and passion, she wants sex but just get on with it make me cum and go to sleep and thus may sound crazy but I'm feeling completely rejected even though we are having sex, is it my fault am I putting to much pressure on her, I couldn't cope if things went back to how they used to be, I'd happily ditch all the crazy stuff it's fun but doesn't bring anything substantial to our lives, we have talked about it but she feels I'm just after something taboo and kinky and doesn't really believe I feel rejected to the point of depression,

, we are still having regular sex but nothing kinky, it may just be a hormonal spell and I always try and make her priority as she is our families centre strength but I'm really struggling with my own sexual desires, I'm not talking the taboo I'm struggling with the lack of connection and passion, she wants sex but just get on with it make me cum and go to sleep and thus may sound crazy but I'm feeling completely rejected even though we are having sex, ,

You say you went from sexless to kinky and now it's leveled out to normal. You are still having regular sex but you do contradict yourself some. You say you aren't after anything kinky, yet your wife feels pressured to do so. Yet you don't seemed satisfied with regular sex.

What is it you are after? Be honest with yourself first.

I think your wife went along with what you wanted to do sexually to humor you. But she's not really into it. And she just wants to have sex, nothing kinky. It's up to you what you want to do. How important to you is this thing you want her to do? You may have to break up or find a playmate who wants to do these things with you and see if your wife will agree to let you go off and do that. The feeling of being rejected is only in your head.

Archived