Got into truck driving to start bettering my life.

Darthzak

Please read

Lot of you have known that I struggle to turn my life around. No I wasn't in drugs or a criminal but believe me I was just lazy and focused on this girl at the time. Anyway I drive a semi and travel the US. I love it I love traveling. However I miss home and I miss it alot. My main goal was to always become a cop. I feel that I'll never be something if I can't become a cop. I tried the military but I got disqualfied. As I said the road is great but I love home and miss it too much. I also feel lonely without someone. I say it's growth cause I give no s anouty ex anymore but I want to just grow more. It's also very hard to attend college while on the road but i am going to attend my community college online. Anyway I'm only 21 bout to turn 22. I ain't your typical truck driver. I'm 5'9 skinny and athletic. Hence why I always wanted to be a cop. It's just been a dream and they always say if you wanna be a cop it never leaves you till you are one.

Now I'm dealing with the affects of liking someone new. We exchange texts here and there and yes I travel for work and when I wake up I always send the good morning beautiful text and she replies with the good morning handsome and we gongrom there. We've talked for a week at least. She calls me babe and handsome and etc basically stuff you'd say in a relationship. However we aren't dating yet. I wouldn't mind things going that far. She works two jobs but sometimes she'll open my texts and leave me on read. I don't want to pursue or Chase and make her lose interest. She's a beautiful girl and I mean again don't want to push her too hard.

I'll reply more in depth with her and I's somewhat relationship if the thread gets to that. Anyways!

Thanks!

Why not drive a truck for a little while to save money to go to trade school? What disqualified you in the military? was it something that will disqualify you if you were to want to become a police officer? I would not quit your job to chase a woman who may or may not be interested in beyond flirting.

Why not drive a truck for a little while to save money to go to trade school? What disqualified you in the military? was it something that will disqualify you if you were to want to become a police officer? I would not quit your job to chase a woman who may or may not be interested in beyond flirting.
I have alot of money saved up for school plus my company offers scholarships as well as help pay for my degree. It's just a scar near my knee and the military thought I had a major surgery. Law enforcement down in Austin said that's not an issue. If I implied quitting to chase a girl I sort of like then I misinterpreted what I typed. I just miss being at home and being with my dog. Thanks for your reply.
I have alot of money saved up for school plus my company offers scholarships as well as help pay for my degree. It's just a scar near my knee and the military thought I had a major surgery. Law enforcement down in Austin said that's not an issue. If I implied quitting to chase a girl I sort of like then I misinterpreted what I typed. I just miss being at home and being with my dog. Thanks for your reply.

Well -- that sounds really fishy because they would be able to pull your records and found out you did not. Some branches of the military allow people to serve with pins or rods in their leg as long as it does not create a physical limitation (it was to help mend a broken bone years ago, and you are fine with full range of motion). So it sounds funny that a scar would disqualify you. try another branch -- or maybe it was some other reason...

Archived