I like her and this other guy also like her too?

wildhunt

I know this girl for about 10 months now, I like her on an intimate level and it seems like she likes me too but there's this other guy who's a competition for me as he also likes her. I am jealous and hesitant because he is taller than me, I'm 5'8 - 5'9 he's 5'11 - 6'0, he's more popular, independent and older than me by a few years and had already initiated to flirting with her. What should I do? The way they talk to each other is almost as if they're a couple.

Ah man, wouldn't worry about height as much as it knocks your confidence I can tell.

Without too many details you could do numerous things, hopefully you've been flirty with her before though.

It's a tough spot because unless you've been that way towards her, she may think you have no interest or you're a friend. Which is difficult to climb out of and honestly if someone has a shiney interest it's hard to divert attention, as right now for her it's almost like a new toy.

When you're having a good chat with her, drop in that you'd like to go for a drink or something. Maybe do something fun with her. If she passes then it's a matter of moving on, but if she says yes then you go from there.

Sometimes the only way to settle your mind is taking that step.

Archived