Still confused

JEReed

So my fiancée left and it’s been on and off. She has been doing like saying I hate you I never want to see you, changing her number, and doing other crazy stuff, and talking to a new guy apparently and trying to make me jealous. But on the other side she has been talking to me because we live together still. And she has been calling me and asking me for help of an unknown number. Do you think she is completely done or do you think she’ll come back eventually?

Does she have to come back for her stuff? Are both of you paying rent? Did she move out or is she staying with friends, family or a new guy?

Her stuff is still there. She’s staying in the downstairs area. And honestly idk if she’s really talking to this guy. She claims to but she’s always at home. Never goes out. Ect

It sounds like you had a nasty fight and now want her back upstairs in your bed but won't apologize.

Yes we did have a nasty fight. And yes I did apologize. She’s just being hard headed. And honestly at this point I have no clue what to do

Funny how people leave out things like fights. What was the fight about? That will probably tell you what's wrong with the relationship and whether she'll leave you or this will blow over. Also tell us about other fights and what they are about. A little background info will give you some better advice.

Funny how people leave out things like fights. What was the fight about? That will probably tell you what's wrong with the relationship and whether she'll leave you or this will blow over. Also tell us about other fights and what they are about. A little background info will give you some better advice.

A few the stupid usual . So me were over her doing kings like driving drunk. Some were over me asking questions after she cheated on me. The one yesterday or when ever was over her talking to this new guy. All she wanted to do was bring him up from the start of our conversation. The last time she broke up with me she did the same stuff and we ended up getting back together. But the fight the other night I have no clue. It was bad

You do not want her to come back. One of you needs to move out ASAP because otherwise you'll be stuck in this weird place where you're wondering if you will get back together or not, and I'm going to tell you you're not going to get back together. And if you do, you will have a fight and break up again. And after you break up, you will continue to have more fights. She will continue to act like this because she is in the same position as you (unsure of what to do), so she will keep flip-flopping.

You will keep fighting. You will keep breaking up. This is not how a relationship is supposed to be. You need to break this cycle and move out.

EDIT: I am speaking from experience here, I remained living with my ex for a full year after we split up the first time and it was miserable for both of us.

You do not want her to come back. One of you needs to move out ASAP because otherwise you'll be stuck in this weird place where you're wondering if you will get back together or not, and I'm going to tell you you're not going to get back together. And if you do, you will have a fight and break up again. And after you break up, you will continue to have more fights. She will continue to act like this because she is in the same position as you (unsure of what to do), so she will keep flip-flopping.

You will keep fighting. You will keep breaking up. This is not how a relationship is supposed to be. You need to break this cycle and move out.

EDIT: I am speaking from experience here, I remained living with my ex for a full year after we split up the first time and it was miserable for both of us.

I know. I don’t know why I’m tryin g to make it all work out.

Archived