Need a other point of view

amine7890

so i am with this girl for like 2 years and a half since the day i met her she sweet, lovely and gorgeous we never had a fight before everything was so smooth i love her deeply and i did everything to make her happy really everything she is my world and i put her needs always in front of mine when ever she need help or anything i do it all for her she is a nice girl a little shy smart she always tells her friend that she loves me too but rarly to me directly that is not the problem we were always nice and caring about each other the thing is she got out of the country like 6 weeks ago and she will return next week the problem is that she met so many boys there like a lots in the past i was perphaps a bit more jealous that the averge and i get mad if i find had to have chated on social media with guys that she dont even know she always make excuses and i always believe her but now i dont know she met theqe group of boys in a hotel they were profroming there they dont speak english but she and her girl friendq hang out with a couple of them after she said it was nothing and one of the girls started dating one of the singers and that is why she hand out with them later on i found out they were takong pics togather one of them is holding her we fought about it and she told me it is he who did that before the pics she didnt like it later i founs out that she added that guys friends on social media (hers firends boyfiriend) and was liking pics of one them like crazy even one he posted 4 yreas ago she scrolled his profil and watched his photos so bascly she was cheking him out i told her about this and again she says it it nothing and i am choking her and inscure about my self it is not the first time she have done it she alwyas look for boys and add them and likes there pics even she know it will make me mad and tell me later it was nothing i mean if it was nothing she add him then it will be over n everyone she adds she start liking all his pics she soing thiq to all the boys she met there all this while never calling me by her self and claiming she is always busy every new guy she meet while there she look him up and add him w start chekcing he profil it is like she looking for another guy and i cant shake thz feeling she already cheated on me the ways she acts she dont even care about me anymore i work in a dangerous place it alwsy freak her out not hearing from but now she dont care it is like a other version of her self showed it self the moment she has some freedom i mean i am not taht much good looking but i did every thing to make her happy with me i even paid for her trip and she didnt hesitate to tell me that i am really making her misrable and unhappy i just dont understand is it beczuse she meet these hot guys with the bad boys acts that she is like this with me i was planing to propose but now i am not sure if she the right one after what happend and the way she acts i am just so confused before she never talked with any guy she didnt know and nownshe met so many and talk with so many that she dont have time for me i really respect her but i just cant accept the fact that she spend her spare time cheking other guys and the liying to me only makes it worst she dont even wana tell me where she met all of the them i thinkg the most iritating thing to me is the fact she spend time cheking a guy out i mean there is no reason while we are togather any advice?

How old is she? Was this a family trip or a school trip? She's right. Stop acting jealous and controlling. Stop smothering her. If you can't handle it break up.

with this girl for like 2 years . she got out of the country like 6 weeks ago. she says it it nothing and i am choking her and inscure about my self it

Archived