Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some relationship advice as i'm going nuts.

You've learned this woman's limits. I'd decide whether those are enough for me. If not, I'd walk away and cultivate my own life. When I feel ready, I'd start dating and meet someone more aligned with what I want for my future.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Well, that would be because cheating and immaturity are negative, OP.

If you knew she was right, why on earth were you sneaking around with another woman? Your words are contradictory and you aren't ready for a real lifetime commitment if that's how you respond to not getting what you want in the relationship.
    Because we are all human! With mistakes and sides... My/our situation has multiple variables that i can't explain on a forum. Anyhow... if i didn't care i would not have posted. i opened up my situation and feelings..

All cool.
    Thanks for your "constructive" criticism.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Riddler71
    Because we are all human! With mistakes and sides... My/our situation has multiple variables that i can't explain on a forum. Anyhow... if i didn't care i would not have posted. i opened up my situation and feelings..

All cool.
    Thanks for your "constructive" criticism.
    It's my pleasure; I hope it gave you something to think about.

I have no idea why I have the urge to answer here, but I miss this complicated soul so profoundly.

I am L. and this was part of our story, the part where we couldnít agree over.

He was right about something. I loved him more than anything, outside of differences we also had an epic time together.

We ended up getting back together by october 2018 just to break up again january 2019. This time it was a clean break. He had found someone else and we never spoke or saw eachother again. He seemed so sure this was the right path for him. I was broken.

In the past months he did reach out a few times but I just couldnít let myself go through it again. I had finally found peace with the fact he chosen someone else and that my life would be lived without him by my side.

I couldnít have been less prepared for what was to come.

Two weeks ago he decided life wasnít worth living it. The girlfriend never worked out and he apparently spiraled into a dark hole of regrets, shame and emptiness.

I wish I had been there. I wish I could turn back time. I wish I would have known.

So many questions unanswered. So many stories untold.

All I have left are memories. The good, the bad, the somewhat crazy.

Iíll treasure them all ❤️

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice