What should I do?!

Elavohra

Okay! It's been almost after 1.5 years I began dating a guy!

This Guy had a crush on me and has confessed me in the beginning of this month. Initially I was reluctant to date him but he has somehow convinced me and forced me to reconsider his proposal, so after a series of his indirect request to date him, I began dating him about two weeks ago. Now all of a sudden he said he can't see any future with me at all, and he's sure of nothing is going to work out between us. He still loves his ex and have feelings for her (he was with her ex 3years ago) even after such a long time of separation from her ex he still feels for her and not only that he now wants to end thing but he's afraid of hurting me. I just don't get it what should I do?

Two weeks of online chat made him have feelings for me and also to now no feelings at all?

I know I should break up immediately, but even I don't have enough guts to call it off. Perhaps I am so much addicted to him.

What should I do, and how should I leave my addiction behind. And not check whether he's online or what is he up to?

Please help!

Okay! It's been almost after 1.5 years I began dating a guy!

This Guy had a crush on me and has confessed me in the beginning of this month. Initially I was reluctant to date him but he has somehow convinced me and forced me to reconsider his proposal, so after a series of his indirect request to date him, I began dating him about two weeks ago. Now all of a sudden he said he can't see any future with me at all, and he's sure of nothing is going to work out between us. He still loves his ex and have feelings for her (he was with her ex 3years ago) even after such a long time of separation from her ex he still feels for her and not only that he now wants to end thing but he's afraid of hurting me. I just don't get it what should I do?

Two weeks of online chat made him have feelings for me and also to now no feelings at all?

I know I should break up immediately, but even I don't have enough guts to call it off. Perhaps I am so much addicted to him.

What should I do, and how should I leave my addiction behind. And not check whether he's online or what is he up to?

Please help!

I believe after a while you get to know them after a while and find out their flaws. Not only that when you chase someone after a while for so long the romance or excitement dies down and when you finally get them someone out to date them Its like an anti-climax. Ive been here so I'm like your friend.

However he`s now turned the tables around and now hes not interested and as you know. Humans have a habit of wanting things they CAN`T have.

You have to ask yourself do you really want to be with him because early on from the start you were reluctant to date him.

Using an ex is an excuse to want to back out because he did spend 1.5 years chasing after you. If you don't feel it then call it off because the longer you lave it the harder it will to end things.

Have you ever met in person? It sounds like this is not an ex. He will probably delete and block you because he feels guilty or his gf/wife "ex" found out. So don't worry about this "addiction" or what to do next.

Have you tried dating apps and dating local guys you can meet for coffee in a timely fashion, so at least you know who they really are?

He still loves his ex and have feelings for her

Two weeks of online chat made him have feelings!

Please say you didn't have sex with him , that would truly suck if you did and then he says this to you.

Forget him. He's using the ex as an excuse. You weren't so into to him it seems, so no worries that he wants to end it. He's just crushing your ego a bit, that's why you care. Delete him from your social media and find a guy who wants a relationship. You're not addicted to him after two weeks. The mind is powerful. Redirect your thoughts away from him.

No, we didn't have sex, we were long distance though I had strong vibe that he was just fulfilling his sexual desire because he used to get horny and have always talked about kiss and sucking my boobs. Though I used to dodge his sexual talks in the middle because I wasn't able to read all that and used to find it so cheap. I was now quiet into him... and it's feeling like a breakup hurt!

Yes. Answer with what I said previous lol. If you want to know why then answer when he calls, but don't text him back.

If he doesn't call, no loss to you, honestly. There's guys IRL that would like a relationship in person.

Okay! I will definitely let you know what he has to say! I hope I'll not loose control.

Yes. Answer with what I said previous lol. If you want to know why then answer when he calls, but don't text him back.

If he doesn't call, no loss to you, honestly. There's guys IRL that would like a relationship in person.

So, we talked over the phone and he said, whatever we're doing is wrong and he doesn't want to continue because we don't have a future. And he doesn't want me to get serious for him.

I don't know why it was just two weeks of chatting and I am feeling bad, feeling bad for don't know what! He has been online since the whole day but he doesn't drop a single message to which I feel so rejected.

Girl! No no no! You don't want him. Your ego is bruised. He's flying high on himself like he's the man because he gave you a reason....pfffffttttt block his dumb butt, honestly. And I rarely suggest blocking. He's not worth your time, your thoughts, nothing. There's plenty of guts out there who'd love to chat, and meet up. Dust yourself off and start over :)

I am feeling bad for saying 'yes' to date him. I don't know whether its ego or what! But it's hurting and I am so distracted right now :/

Stop! No feeling bad allowed! Be glad he did this so early on so you don't need to be here like others pining away over time invested that feels wasted now(yes I was guilty too lol) Go find a nice guy to chat with!

Okay! But here's the thing, my exams are near and I don't want this drama again. I feel so distracted when I study. So, what should I do for that? Can you help me with this regard?

Block him, and take breaks from studying. When you're taking a break, blast some upbeat happy music and dance!

That's what I do . I'm taking psych courses right now which bore me to death lol so I get the vibe back with music.

No sad sappy slow stuff! Pit bull, Bruno Mars, Drake...... Lololol

Awww, this is so sweet of you! I'll follow that and I'll keep you posted. Thank you so very much SweetGirl!

Archived