Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do?!

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by SweetGirl28
    Yes. Answer with what I said previous lol. If you want to know why then answer when he calls, but don't text him back.
    If he doesn't call, no loss to you, honestly. There's guys IRL that would like a relationship in person.
    So, we talked over the phone and he said, whatever we're doing is wrong and he doesn't want to continue because we don't have a future. And he doesn't want me to get serious for him.
    I don't know why it was just two weeks of chatting and I am feeling bad, feeling bad for don't know what! He has been online since the whole day but he doesn't drop a single message to which I feel so rejected.

2. 07-30-2018, 12:47 PM

Bronze Member
    Girl! No no no! You don't want him. Your ego is bruised. He's flying high on himself like he's the man because he gave you a reason....pfffffttttt block his dumb butt, honestly. And I rarely suggest blocking. He's not worth your time, your thoughts, nothing. There's plenty of guts out there who'd love to chat, and meet up. Dust yourself off and start over :)
    I am feeling bad for saying 'yes' to date him. I don't know whether its ego or what! But it's hurting and I am so distracted right now :/

4. 07-30-2018, 01:05 PM

Bronze Member
    Stop! No feeling bad allowed! Be glad he did this so early on so you don't need to be here like others pining away over time invested that feels wasted now(yes I was guilty too lol) Go find a nice guy to chat with!
    Okay! But here's the thing, my exams are near and I don't want this drama again. I feel so distracted when I study. So, what should I do for that? Can you help me with this regard?

How old is he?
    Originally Posted by Elavohra
    I am feeling bad for saying 'yes' to date him.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    How old is he?
    We're both 26!

9. 07-30-2018, 01:17 PM

Bronze Member
    Block him, and take breaks from studying. When you're taking a break, blast some upbeat happy music and dance!
    That's what I do . I'm taking psych courses right now which bore me to death lol so I get the vibe back with music.
    No sad sappy slow stuff! Pit bull, Bruno Mars, Drake...... Lololol
    Awww, this is so sweet of you! I'll follow that and I'll keep you posted. Thank you so very much SweetGirl!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice