LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I at risk of Pregnancy?

Am I at risk of Pregnancy?

Okay so this has my mind occupied 24/7. I try to think positive, but I can't. I've already bought the pregnancy test, but I have to wait until August 11 to do it (My period supposedly comes at August 12). THAT'S A LOT OF DAYS. So, I'll tell you what happened. I had sex with this guy that I don't entirely know. We went on a date, and on that first date we had sex. He put on the condom, and we did it. But, in a moment, I kind of wanted to change positions. So in a moment I went 'off' of him and he started to touch me. (He wasn't penetrating me). And I was like, Okay, now it's time to change positions. When I was about to do it, I looked at his penis and he had no condom on.
    I was really scared, and he told me that I shouldn't worry, that he took it off while he was touching me (in that moment he wasn't penetrating me). Okay so if that's what happened, then I shouldn't worry. The thing is, I don't know If I should really trust that what he's saying is the truth. I'm a really paranoid person, so I start to think every single possible case.
    The next day, I texted him, asking him WHY he took the condom off and in WHICH moment he did it. He told me that I shouldn't worry, that he took it off the moment he told me he did it because it was slippin a little bit and he preferred it not to slip completely so he took it off before that happened, that his intention wasn't to have unprotected sex, that I don't have to worry at all. I then told him that I'm not on the pill, and he told me that he imagined it, that it's really important and that I shouldn't worry. But my mind is paranoid and I CANT STOP THINKING.
    I didn't take the DAY AFTER PILL, (it's been 5 days since we had sex, so it's too late to do it now) I asked my sister (who is 26 yrs old) and she told me that the guy wouldn't lie to me; why lie to me? That the pill ain't necessary. I told the whole thing to my best 4 friends and they all agreed. Why would the guy lie? Tomorrow I'll see him on a date, I don't think that he would lie to me about the whole thing and still want to date me if I'm at risk of pregnancy.
    Besides, after I saw that he had no condom on, I stopped the whole thing and we didn't have any more sex. After that, he told me that he didn't even finish. Which is a good thing if he lied to me. If he didn't finish then I'm not at risk of pregnancy. The other thing I noticed is that the condom, during the act, was half way slipped, but I don't think that should be risk of anything. We had sex 4 days before my ovulation.
    I need you to tell me encouragment words or something, that everything will be fine or something like that. I'm really nervous about the whole thing. A part of me is telling me that nothing is going to happen, that I'm a little paranoid, and the other part is like... WHAT IF?. I need some good words. Here in Argentina abortion is ILLEGAL which is even worse for my case. I really don't know what to think or do, I might as well lose my mind :(

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Pregnancy isn’t the only worry. STD’s exist too. A casual sex partner wouldn’t lie to you?! Really?!

Tomorrow I'll see him on a date
    *Spits out soda*

Lol @ j.man

Op, why on earth would you consider ever seeing this guy again when he could be lying to you, is not trust worthy, could be endangering your life with STD's etc??

Haven't you had enough fear placed into you by this incredibly irresponsible man? You don't even know him.

Could you be pregnant? Yes of course...you could also have a myriad of STD's given to you by this stranger.

You need to get to a doctor asap and to be far more safer than this.

Is this the same guy you posted about a few days ago?

Gold Member
    Of course you're at risk for pregnancy, but a one time occurance puts you at very low risk, especially when he didn't even finish. If I would guess, it falls somewhere below 20%. Couples on their first month (not just one time) of trying for a baby is about a 30% success rate. The withdrawal method puts you at around 20% if you carry it out over the course of a full year (also not just one time), so I believe it's below that threshold.

By no means does this make your actions less irresponsible. No matter what the chances are, if you play with fire, you become an unexpected mother. You can't even abort. Why are you not on the pill, have an IUD, or use anything for youself? You rely on the guy only. You need not to forget you are also responsible for birth control. Without a doubt, you should refrain from sex. I wouldn't go on that date because there's a high chance you'll have sex again with a person you can't trust.

Here is a present, for reference:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr6304a5.htm
    Last edited by yatsue; 07-29-2018 at 06:30 PM.

This guy is shady as HELL. Should you trust him on his word about the condom on the first date? No way. You barely know this guy to be playing with fire like that.

I second getting screened for STD. Drop this dude. And nobody here on this forum is a medical professional to tell you that you’re pregnant.

Platinum Member
    Didn't you already post this question?

If you felt the need to ask us if you're at risk for pregnancy under these circumstances, I think it's fair to say that you need to educate yourself before your next move.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice