I'm so alone and hopeless.

Hey, im sorry :( things will get better, you just need to let them. Ive been through some tough times since my breakup, and it gets better with each passing day, I promisse. In the meanwhile, take care of yourseld. Do some therapy, go to a doctor and see if you need antidepressants. Plus, do the things you dream of doing. Enjoy this feeling of utterly abandonment and hopelessness to just have fun without the fear of desestabilazing your life. Go out, make the jokes you were always to worried to make, talk to strangers. Let yourself go (in a good way). I promisse this will make you love yourself

I just wish i wake up one day without hurting and thinking of him always. I really dont know why he has to dump and cut me off his life. Am i that bad? That none stays with me? I wanna text him but i'm afraid he will just ignore it.

I just wish i wake up one day without hurting and thinking of him always. I really dont know why he has to dump and cut me off his life. Am i that bad? That none stays with me? I wanna text him but i'm afraid he will just ignore it.
People, in my opinion, end relationships 99% of the time because of THEIR issues, not that of their SO.

I would really strive for NC and not text him. You will only be hurting yourself if you do.

People, in my opinion, end relationships 99% of the time because of THEIR issues, not that of their SO.

I would really strive for NC and not text him. You will only be hurting yourself if you do.

Yeah he talked about his family and school issues.

but why cut someone off? am i such a nuissance?

We didnt have contact for months.

He sent me an apology message last May but i seen it a month later and only replied with a question mark and readded him on snapchat but he didnt acknowledge the readding i know he is using the app and that kills me i wish i didnt readded him there at all. i'm really depressed that i dont wanna eat and take a shower and take care of myself anymore i reallly really love him. its so hard to let go.

People rarely give a real answer as to why they are breaking up.

In the end, he didn't think you two were compatible, and that is all that really matters.

But that doesn't mean there is anything wrong with either of you.

It just means you two are different.

He probably cut all contact because he thought it was best for him to get over you that way.

It isn't a mark against you, he just needs that space to move on.

To sit in the sun and cry.

It sounds weird but it helps me when I feel hopeless or depressed.

Get out and walk some. Try to be active.

Exhaust yourself with a physical activity, it will help your appetite.

We didnt formally breakup he just left me hanging and ghosted on me which is really hard in my part.

Why its so easy for him to forget me and move on? when i'm all here thinking and crying because of him.

I just wish he still talk to me and change us to friends.

I never have friends and when i dated him he made me feel and say " i will always support you in whatever" and now he is gone i feel so

alone and unlovable.

He knew i have depression and a lot of personal issues. why did he hurt and leave me just like that?

Just hurts so much.

I'm so sad

And you are right i became so Idle and dont wanna move and just locked myself in my room

and just wanna sleep i should try to get up and help myself because i know he isnt coming back to me anymore

which hurts me so much.

We didnt formally breakup he just left me hanging and ghosted on me which is really hard in my part.

Why its so easy for him to forget me and move on? when i'm all here thinking and crying because of him.

I just wish he still talk to me and change us to friends.

I never have friends and when i dated him he made me feel and say " i will always support you in whatever" and now he is gone i feel so

alone and unlovable.

He knew i have depression and a lot of personal issues. why did he hurt and leave me just like that?

Just hurts so much.

I'm so sad

And you are right i became so Idle and dont wanna move and just locked myself in my room

and just wanna sleep i should try to get up and help myself because i know he isnt coming back to me anymore

which hurts me so much.

He sounds like a douche bag.

Why cry over such an incentive jerk like that?

That isn't how you treat someone you care about.

He sounds like a douche bag.

Why cry over such an incentive jerk like that?

That isn't how you treat someone you care about.

Because before he acted like a jerk he was actually a nice supportive and sweet and caring guy.

I feel like he did this douche act so i can forget and get over him because he found someone else which hurts so much

i'm stil hurting so much.

Archived