I think I found my soulmate

Smokey14151

Well it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here. A lot has happened and I’m sure I could write a book about it for everyone. Well let’s just cut to the chase though. If you wanna know what happened to my ex DM me about it, it’s quite a story. Anyway so I met this girl who I’m very sure is my soulmate. I’m on here I guess to find out what you guys think of it all. Cause I’m very shook. Anyway you know you pretty much look up what it’s like to meet your soulmate and you hear all the things like you probably had a past encounter and didn’t even know it. Well for me it turns out she grew up in the same damn neighborhood as me. I met her were I work. Had no idea who she was but when I saw her I couldn’t help but feel something. She made an impression on me like no one else has. Ever heard the term aura well her aura feels the exact same as mine. Minutes turn into hours with her. Ok well if that’s not enough let’s talk about how we are literally two peas in a pod. I’m talking exact same social status I have a dad that’s much richer than my mom. He lives about 30 mins from my moms house. Her mom is the same but 30 mins from her dads house. Her dad and my mom live in the same neighborhood and have since we were very young. On top of that you know all that bs about zodiacs well she happens to be the Scorpio to my Taurus. If that’s not enough then let’s talk about how she makes me feel. Idk how to explain it other than I feel like me. We get along and have a little dance involving a lot of sarcasm and cheesy jokes. You know how they say people just kinda click well yeah. I want to wait but I don’t. I don’t want to jump right into a relationship with her I want to be friends with her. At the same time though I just want to jump and look later. I don’t mean I just want to I mean literally from the bottom of my core I want to date her. Something is telling me to go down this path. When I first met her I could say I wasn’t super attracted to her. The more I talk to her tho the more I want to be with her. I literally can not get her out of my head. At first when we kissed it was weird cause her lips are bigger than mine, but let’s just say something happened and we didn’t kiss for a long time well now when we kiss it’s so much different and I don’t want to stop. Even when I was dating my ex she was on my brain. Physically she is a redhead and lot of people say this but This is very true for me. Since I was a kid I’ve always kind of had a thing for redheads. Let’s just say I’ve had way to many crushes on redhead girls. I’m sacred I’m writing to much but I’m not exaggerating I could go awn for a long time. I’m not even In anysort of deep relationship with her but for some reason I think I can trust her with all my issues. With all my problems with all my past. I feel like a new person when I’m with her. Ok well it’s 4am and I just texted her. She answered I’m not even a min. Anyway I should probably stop going awn about this. You get the point. So what do you think? How should I approach this? Do you think she is my soulmate or atleast there’s a good chance?

What is a DM? Just ask the girl out and start dating and getting to know each other and having fun. But do not burden her with your issues and problems. If you like her this much don't blow it by presenting yourself as a bitter train wreck. Go to a therapist to sort all that out.

my ex DM. I’m not even In anysort of deep relationship with her but for some reason I think I can trust her with all my issues. With all my problems with all my past.

You've got to calm down. You've got a crush on this girl. Forget all this stuff about soulmate and so on. Like Wiseman2 said, take her on dates and see where it leads. Just just broke up with your former girlfriend, so remember what happened with her and try to use that experience with this girl.

So what do you think? How should I approach this? Do you think she is my soulmate or atleast there’s a good chance?

I'm not someone who believes in soulmates, or places importance on zodiac signs or social status. I find such things to be more aligned with fantasy than realism, and I'm more concerned with such things like compatibility, characteristics, goals, needs etc. How you judge your potential partners is up to you and only you can decide what values you consider important, but from my perspective...I'd argue it's worth getting to know her as a person and developing a deeper connection / understanding than trusting your potential future on uncontrollable, random circumstances such as when you were born.

That all said, having some similarities certainly helps and it sounds as if you get on quite nicely. I'd focus more on the present moment, and what you can build together, rather than whether or not she's your "soulmate". A relationship is successful based on communication, commitment, sacrifice. I'm personally not sold on the idea that there is "someone for everyone".

Just have fun, in other words!

Ok well it’s 4am and I just texted her. She answered I’m not even a min.

Going to be blunt with you here buddy, but don't do this, and curb your enthusiasm. There's nothing wrong with being infatuated, excited for a potential relationship and desiring to talk to them, but there's generally an acceptable limit and overstepping that leads into creep / obsession territory. I'm not suggesting that's what you're doing, but I recommend you turn it down a notch.

I met my wife when we were very young and have been together more than half our lives and we are just getting into our thirties.

I have never even been remotely interested in any woman other than her, and we have been insanely in love for such a long time.

So many of our friends say we are soul mates.

You don't find your soulmate, you create one.

Your over infatuation with this girl is too much. You will cripple your potential relationship by being so overboard.

I used to be like you in the sense that I probably jumped the gun when I first met someone and had all the same fantasy ideas.

I now know better.

You need to spend loads of time with someone (months if not years) AND you need to be with them in specific situations before you can say you work well or should be together.

1.) You need to experience a fight with them, I don't mean a tiff, I mean a full on anger fueled fight. Only then will you see how she really is and how you are and how you behave with one another.

It's not so pretty and it has way more information on how well you would be with each other or work with each other than the love and hearts scenario.

2.)You need to see her when she is sick, hungry, tired, cranky. And she needs to see you too in those situations. This again will let both of you see each other's sides that aren't so attractive and yet is equally important for information in knowing how well you will or will not work together.

3.)You need to be in a situation with her where you two have to work something out and it's a difficult situation or stressful situation. Again, how well do you work together? Do you work against each other or together? Do you have patience and tolerance with each other?

It's quite easy to jump the gun and to make assumptions that she is wonderful and perfect and you two are perfect for each other, but unfortunately, that's just not reality.

You need to see all sides of one another, good and ugly, before you know for sure that she is definitely "the one".

For now, ease back, watch how things go, enjoy yourself but try not to get so caught up in it all. Things take time and a whole lot more information than what you've got at the moment.

Archived