Blocked, unblocked then blocked again

To cut a long story short my current boyfriend and ex boyfriend have the same name. I was having problems with my phone so I started using my old phone I had kept in a drawer. I called my ex boyfriend by accident because his name was still saved and I thought it was my new boyfriends number haha. It rang for a few seconds until i realized the mistake I made and hung up.

My ex boyfriend then rang back twice. I havent spoke to him in nearly 2 years and i didnt wanna anwser the phone and have an akward conversation. So i sent him a text on whatsapp to let him know it was a mistake but he never saw the message cause he had me blocked on whatsapp.

Anyways 2 months later I completely forgot about the situation but i got a text from him on whatsapp saying. "Whos this I had a miss call a while back?". Obviously he knew who I was if he had me blocked in the first place because he wouldve had to unblock me to ask me that? I explained it was a mistake and said who it was and he said not to worry and then i congrulated him on the birth of his son. After i congratulated him he blocked me again then a few hours passed and he unblocked me again to say thanks? I'm so confused by his behaviour? Why would he text me 2 months after the phone call? And why is he pretending he dosnt know who I am?

You said you're not really in love with your current boyfriend and you feel something's missing. You think about how good it could have been with your ex. So it seems you are hoping it "means" something that he messaged you.

Is he still with his new baby's mother?

I have moved on but to me he dosn't exactly seem happy in his relationship if hes messaging me suspocious messages like that. Seems like hes testing the waters but either way im not entertaining it because he has a kid now and I'm not the type of person that would get in the way of a family.

I have moved on but to me he dosn't exactly seem happy in his relationship if hes messaging me suspocious messages like that. Seems like hes testing the waters but either way im not entertaining it because he has a kid now and I'm not the type of person that would get in the way of a family.

Wow that's a huge leap.

Seems to me like a woman making a post about an ex blocking her on social media would indicate she's hoping someone will tell her he must still want her. Which again, is a giant leap and wouldn't help you in anyway because it would just give you false hope.

Why does he care enough to message me 2 months later? I know that dosnt mean he wants to get back together maybe its just for hook up or ego stroke. Im not sitting here longing and hoping for some reunion. I'm just trying to make sense of his behaviour and not gonna lie im kind of happy that all is not as it seemed to be in his relationship. That couldve been me with a baby while hes texting ex girlfriends? Dodged bullet if you ask me

How is that a huge leap? He unblocked me to ask who i was knowing fully well who i was. Theres no other explanation for that other than he was trying to start up a cpnversation. To me a man in a happy relationship wouldnt be trying to cummincate with his ex so i disagree i don't think its a huge leap at all.

How is that a huge leap? He unblocked me to ask who i was knowing fully well who i was. Theres no other explanation for that other than he was trying to start up a cpnversation. To me a man in a happy relationship wouldnt be trying to cummincate with his ex so i disagree i don't think its a huge leap at all.

Of course, it feels great. A verification that the person who f**ked me over is the a*s hole i thought he was and he didn't turn into this amazing boyfriend for somebody else which i had imagined in my head for so long. Is it wrong to feel happy about that? I'm only human after all... does it mean i'm going to give him whatever it is hes looking for to him? No

Of course, it feels great. A verification that the person who f**ked me over is the a*s hole i thought he was and he didn't turn into this amazing boyfriend for somebody else which i had imagined in my head for so long. Is it wrong to feel happy about that? I'm only human after all... does it mean i'm going to give him whatever it is hes looking for to him? No

I have moved on
My Bull**** Senses are tingling.

But in your previous post you said you think about how wonderful things would be if you were still together. You also said it could have been you having his baby.

Now he's suddenly an a-hole???

Also, I looked it up quickly and messages you send to someone while they have you blocked on Whatsapp aren't ever sent to the user to be received when or if they ever unblock you. If he received the message, it's because you were never blocked to begin with.

You're fantasizing.

Archived