Making out with my ex boyfriend?

I made out with my bestfriend! He is my ex boyfriend. We used to date but we broke up mutually and stayed best friends. After some months he started dating someone else. Suddenly we started having sex chats and we made out yesterday. What does this mean? What should i do?

You should decide if you want this or not.

if he is currently dating someone, you say "sorry, but you have a girlfriend. i don't think its appropriate for us to make out and spend as much time together".

If he is not dating anyone, and you are not dating anyone, i would say "that was fun what we did the other day, but i only want to make out and such if we decide to get back together. I don't want my friend to send me sexy messages.

Why won't your families accept it? Is there a cultural/religious difference? Is he is new gf accepted by his family?

It means you are fwb and he's cheating on his gf. You are not best friends, you are just sneaking around because of family issues pretending to be friends. While he pretends with the new gf. Everyone lying to themselves and living a lie because of whatever cultural taboos. Sad.

It would be best to find your own bf who is accepted by your family.

After a relationship of 3 months, there was a lot mess between us. But we ended up being best friends.he has a girlfriend.I don't want to get back with him again since i know our families will never accept us.

Archived