NC makes him angry?

gigicarmx

Right so I’m not speaking to my ex cos I want to heal and move on, but am open to reconciling. But I saw him Thursday to pick my iPad up, then the guy text me saying I’d left my lighter at his, then asked me if he could use my PayPal, then said I’m ignoring him and text me today calling me a knobhead. He said he doesn’t know what he wants and apparently met someone else but doesn’t think he’s gonna keep seein em and kept saying maybe me and him will work one day.

What I don’t get is if he’s broke it off with me why’s he bothered that I’m going NC?

He sounds like the type who wants to keep you on a string while he explores other options. Do yourself a favor and stay NC for good. You'd be better off closing the door permanently to someone who would express anger over you cutting communication to grieve a breakup that they initiated.

Oh, and please do not let him use any of your accounts. If you open yourself up to be used, he will use you.

He is just playing games and reacting to the fact that you have gone NC. It is all fine when HE is calling the shots and has you dangling on (one of) his hooks, but as soon as you make a move to move on, he wants to engage with you again.

He just wants to know that he affects you. I don't think it means that he cares or that he is a contender for a healthy, happy relationship. It is just FOMO, in my opinion.

I would suggest going NC and not breaking it. You will be so much better off without this idiot. :-)

I know that NC is the best, because if I let him he’ll walk all over me. He said knows he didn’t treat me right and he’s been to me but doesn’t know why. But to avoid any insults I’m just tempted to text him and say to leave me alone. I need to become stronger

Twice this week he’s said he made a mistake, asked me to see him backed out and said he doesn’t know why he keeps saying it, he knows he ed up with me but he said he doesn’t know what he wants and he should let me be happy

It's not uncommon for the person who initiated the breakup to have temporary doubts. He also sounds like the type of guy who associates attraction and interest with being out or control of a situation. Problem is, if you entertain him wanting to get back together with you or even simply start talking to him again, he will feel in control and decide he made the right choice. He should leave you alone and let you find happiness with someone who will value you the way you deserve. Don't give him the satisfaction of rejecting you a second time.

He knows he took me for granted but I don’t get why he’s insulting me now

Read my reply above again. It is about control and getting a rise out of you. Nothing more. If he's saying hurtful things, delete the messages instead of reading them.

Sorry to hear this. What were the reasons for the breakup? It would be best to sever all ties stay strict no contact and block and delete him. Change ALL the passwords to ALL your accounts. Now. He moved on, he met someone.

Don't be strung along or hope for reconciliation. Why put up with name calling , begging to use your accounts and all this other shabby manipulative treatment?

am open to reconciling. I saw him Thursday to pick my iPad up, then the guy text me saying I’d left my lighter at his, then asked me if he could use my PayPal. text me today calling me a knobhead. He said he doesn’t know what he wants and apparently met someone else but doesn’t think he’s gonna keep seein em.

He's not "bothered" and if he was he would never risk losing you over this nonsense. He's simply playing a little game to keep you on your toes, while knowing that you're looking for any signs of getting back together.

Stop participating in his little games, and respect yourself.

I’m really struggling tonight. I do miss him so much. But I can’t respond to him because I know if I do he’ll walk all over me. I just feel so lonely now. All my friends are happy with decent guys/girls and I feel like that will never happen to me.

Archived