Blowing it big time maybe.

moron86

In work I mess with everyone you know laughing taking the piss I never thought of it as flirting cause I'm the same with guys and girls.

anyway long story short a girl that comes in regularly started smiling at me and laugh as I was joking around. so a few weeks ago a friend of hers comes in a says she'll send (lets call her friend Ann and the girl Amy) down when I said I was bored it was a slow day anyway Ann said Amy's name was Lisa. (I was told Amy's name was Lisa keep this in mind because this was the shatter point)

anyway without calling her by her name we were talking and she said she was there to cheer me up, i was messing saying she was failing. anyway since then she came in and Id do my thing as always she look back and say id see you later. I be honest I never thought of asking her out or given her my number I didn't have the bottle till a few days ago I said this is the day just ask all she can say is no so we were talking in the shop and for the first time I used her name the wrong name ie calling her Lisa when her name is Amy. lets just say I felt like a moron and to make it worst her name was on her work jacket i shut down she walked out. anyway the next day she comes in talking about not coming back in to the shop. I was messing again trying to put the day before out of my mind but I bottle asking her out because of the day before I offer her a sweet she takes it and says she'll be back but she hasn't 4 days on. I found her on facebook and I was wondering if it wound be creepy to text her on facebook after adding her as a friend and explained I was just nerves and give her my number ?

Archived