Last time I post promise lmao

Ugh so today work begins and she’s here today and I noticed she was constantly around me offering help and just everywhere I went she was right there. So she starts talking to someone as I’m beside her maybe it wasn’t purposely but knowing her I truly believe it was. She starts saying how next month she’s planning vacation with her bf and blah blah blah I’d walk away and begin talking to someone and she’d move closer than she stops that convo and starts busting my chops about nonsense.

Sorry folks, basically my question was if she was purposely talking about her bf loud enough so I’d purposely hear it? Sadly I still see her, so it’s pretty damn hard to fully move on and I never really wanted it to end. I feel as if now she is now rubbing it in my face that her new relationship is excellent no fighting. It’s truly making me feel terrible cause I wanted that with her 2 almost 3 years ago we were pretty good friends. I pushed her to let me take her out cause I saw nothing was going to be a surprised we knew each other and we would have nothing to fight about. We rekindled some sort of friendship a few months ago, where she seemed very undecided what she wanted she’d tell me she missed the past send pics etc, and wasn’t sure she wanted to date him. I was trying to be strong and not fall into that trap again she moved on officially to him. I feel a lot of ya not fully getting back had to do with each crap talking each other to our families and not being accepted to the relationship again

Yes, perhaps she did want to make it clear to you that she has moved on.

Ignore her antics. Let go of the idea of friendship. Do your best to stay away from her, and don't engage when you do see her around. I think you hadn't really let it sink in until recently that it's over, when she didn't text you on your birthday. So seeing her again after that is hard. But work on acceptance now.

Archived