Some facts to consider

I am 24, he is 41

we never met in person, just talked on the phone and video chatted.

He also said that he wanted a woman to chase and want him for once.

I met someone online and we clicked. Shortly after that we began talking on the phone daily and nightly. We had intimate conversations. I will admit that I have a habit of falling too quickly so I tried to take my time with this guy. He invited me in emotionally, and told me it was going to be okay. I was an idiot for believing I could trust him. We only spoke for about 30 days when he started getting upset that I would not date him. ( I was in the process of getting over someone) but I told him to just be patient, the attachment was coming. Anyways to make a long story short he left for work in Japan. ( not military) by the time he got there I was ready for a relationship. I had no issue waiting for him to get back and I thought he would appreciate it. All I did was politely ask him to do the little things he used to do. Like let me know I'm missed. He then accused me.of being clingy and obsessive. How can I be when we are literally night and day? His job didn't bother me..going out with friends didn't bother me either... I just asked that he put in the same effort he used to do. He then blocked me on everything. He wanted to take a week for space but I could not agree, it was a long time especially being in a foreign country. I don't feel enough. And I'm said because I felt like him blocking me was all my fault..what do I do?

Be glad he's gone. He sounds like a sick guy. Reflect on what vulnerabilities allowed you to get sucked into this It may be best not to get into cyber relationships like this and instead place your time and energy into dating apps and start meeting local men face to face.

He then blocked me on everything.

He is 41 years old and he is acting like a child. First, he cries when you don't want a relationship just yet. When you do want a relationship, he backs out and calls you obsessive and proceeds to block you from everything?

You haven't met this guy yet and you haven't begun a relationship, my advice to you is to block him from all contact.

He sounds like a big baby, and a convenience boyfriend (he will only show you love and affection when it is convenient to him, and when it's not convenient to him, he will treat you like crap and make you feel crazy for asking him to stop).

ALSO, I just want to also say that the title of your post, "I am not enough" is bull, and you need to erase those kinds of negative thoughts from your head. You are TOO MUCH for him to handle (in a good way) and HE is NOT ENOUGH for you.

Take Wiseman's advice, start meeting men face to face, find a man who will make you feel like you're enough and then some, this guy's definitely not it.

The Internet attracts a lot of loonies. You were talking to someone as old as your father. He probably had another girl in Japan and when he hooked back up with her, he didn't need you anymore. Learn a lesson from this. Don't get involved with old pervy men or anybody you meet on the Internet that won't meet you within 2 weeks. Just forget about this loser and move on. I don't even know why you're thinking about this.

The internet is full of people who like to game play. He definitely sounds like one of them.

No doubt he was over the top when you were the shiny new toy but I bet he's got many women on the line and is going between them.

Do yourself a favor and move on from this one. If you find anyone again, try to find someone your age and date in person otherwise you will get more of the same.

You were never in a relationship. you have a chat buddy.

What kind of 41 year old goes after a 24 year old woman?

And the "do the things you use to like say you miss me" - how can he miss you if he never has even seen your face in person?? That is a bit odd on your part.

At any rate, i think that you need to not meet another man on the internet. LDR internet relationships are not real

You were never in a relationship. you have a chat buddy.

What kind of 41 year old goes after a 24 year old woman?

And the "do the things you use to like say you miss me" - how can he miss you if he never has even seen your face in person?? That is a bit odd on your part.

At any rate, i think that you need to not meet another man on the internet. LDR internet relationships are not real

^^^^ This. You did not have a relationship with this guy, he's someone you chatted with. I bet he's got other women he's stringing along, he could also be married, have kids etc. or be living with a woman. You have no idea who he really is. Find a guy in your area close to your age, not someone 15 yrs older than you are. You should be looking for a real live guy you can see, go out with, do things with.

Archived