Jealousy Fiance

Jacquesvanr

Relationship Advise please

I am at a point of giving up..actually I gave up today but feel horrible...Please read the last before you comment

I notice red flags in the beginning but I wanted this girl so bad !!! WHY WHY WHY

For the fist time I have put everything in a relationship and its costing my health, Self esteem and soul to float away. I am a Christian South African man 37 Years old.

My Fiance is very jealous and im not giving her any intention not to be soo and its getting worse by the week.

*My first encounter was when she slap me in the face because we had a fight of no idea what and when I said Goodbuy to her suster apparently im nog allowed to kiss goodbuy...she like a family member..

*She thinks im gay...my best friend dont even get to see me anymore because when she first met me all things see saw was that I must have been gay....

*When we gym together... and a woman ..especially blond I need to look away because she accused my that I stare at them..

** once on the shops I was making a stupid sound and CARMA (devil) there was a woman passing me by.. I didn't even look that way and apparently I was making a sound that says...mmm you so fine...lol

** Then she started with my phone..checking all my history...she can scroll back before phones were invented...

** before I met her I had lots of friends even lady friends...no I have none..dont text me cause im flirting..

***When I go home I was felt like I goin in a X raid machine to check if my clothes was clean on in tacked of no signs of woman symptoms on me...

**I was at a point to prove with a Polygraph test

**they day I ask her to get married we had a fight day before I was apparently flirting with the air hostess

** that same day..ok she was drunk gave my ring back because I lost a weed Joint (yes we wanted to smoke weed).

** She like booze but ill take a drunk woman anytime before jealousy

**She earn more than I do and im doing my best I can but she thinks im not supporting enough..I told her before I moved you need to make sure before i move in..I do repair things in the house..everything and also upgrading and buy al food in the house and pay about 35% rent...

**Even our sex life are also like if I did something wrong if I dont perform anymore..

**when I switch of the light...she is like mad as hell because I must think of another woman...

** No matter what I do she can not trust me...

The last 2 months was my breaking point and now she is pregnant.... I know what you think.... I tried my all and now I left her.... well she packed all my clothes because I got so mad once and I did it only once ..was mad and went out to get trashed and was so drunk I could drive at all... so I spend the night at my friend...the one she thinks I am gay with..

Obviously she packed my stuff because I she was mad and pregnant now 7 weeks..but now I left and I told her ok..im going for good and want me back she can change..

I dont thinks the can change...because my brother was in the same type of relationship and he went on for 5 years and it was hell. He tried everything...

I love her very much..but im going to die of something..body is weak..

I feel so because she is pregnant...Remember sex for me.. I put down the scale on relationship because I dont want it to be a big part of my relationship.

I did the right thing? I left her.. man she pregnant..7 weaks...

im tired as ...

Seriously, what do you see in her? She does not seem like a good and kind person, she's a jealous control freak. Why would you want to spend your life with someone like that? No wonder you dont have any friends, they can see what she's like so they distanced themselves from you and her. You need a new girlfriend.

You did the right thing.

That being said, how do you know she is pregnant? Did you watch her take the test? Did you go to the doctor with her? A psycho like her would absolutely fake a pregnancy to keep you around.

Regardless of whether she really is pregnant or not, you did the right thing.

She sounds like a psycho and I'd keep my distance from her... how did you endure this and why did you kept it for so long and even thought about marrying her? Lack of self esteem and self value? Regardless if she's pregnant or not you should just keep your distance from her and only come near to deal with things related to the baby (if said baby really exists). Block and delete if necessary and please get some friends and hobbies.

Maybe it’s just me and I sincerely apologize if I’m wrong but after re-reading the wording of this I find it sort of troll-ish.. Just my opinion!

Although either way, I did get the same laugh about scrolling back before phones were invented. I might use that one in the future.

She is Pregnant defiantly ..we did a dr check.

Really for the first time in my life I invested all I had into this relationship because for once in my life I wanted true love. She had a good side in her but it was killing me if the woman you love, mother of your child does not trust me.

I can think of so many other examples that's popping up in my head..I don't want to make her a bad person. I just wanted love and I wast good enough for her. The fights was getting bigger and bigger and I was afraid that I might do something to her not because I wanted to but I can promise you that you body, mind and soul gets weaker every time you fight. I never lifted my hands for her but I dont want to get that weak to do so...

love is kind, patience and trustworthy

Im not saying I was an angel but for sure I was not the devil. I only did my best. I felt like a puppet..

I was the one that only talks about hope, the one that tried to put hope in this relationship, the only to work with her trust issues and pray allot. But that fades away after a few fights and negative vibe everyday.

ladies you can make a man or you can brake a man. I was single for 7 years...I was strong physically and emotionally I know what i Wanted. I was on the impression I could change her heart... that her past wont be her future..

I just broke down..I felt like simson in the bible.. Now I can only put all my hope in God..

I still have my faith ring on she gave me.. its now a reminder and i will remove it when I am over her completely.

I still love her..but I dont want to die this way..as a weak man, that's now a bid up in the head...

I told her once...my angel you dont know what you have and when im gone you going to regret it

I want to be part of the child and support where I can but now she is saying because I am leaving her in this time of when she needed me the most apparently..I will never be part of the child. She will make sure that I will grow old without my child..So now you can see the hate is already kicking in..

Thanks for the advise

She is now...the kid is not even born yet telling me that I wont get that opportunity with the kid because I left her...

She want me to feel guilty and apparently when im 50 years old one day that the pain will be like cancer because I wont have that bond with my child..

now it seems like im going to court for fighting with her...so unnecessary

Archived