Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: I don't know what to do

Sorry this is all happening. Hopefully you can confide in someone neutral/professional/clerical to navigate this, hopefully so there are no "I told you so" coming from your parents.
    Originally Posted by SnugglePuggle
    We had a split before. Now it's all gone. Now I have to cancel everything and throw out all this wedding stuff. Ugh.

I have been confiding in a pastor and my therapist through this awful week, and called them right after it happened. They know and are sorry. I just feel like my world is turned upside down.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am sorry to hear that. :(

It hurts so much more this time. Not just because it was so close to my wedding, but that he gave up on us. My pastor and therapist agreed that he must be pretty lost right now and that he can't love someone right now if he can't love himself.

I just wish he would've stepped up and fought with me, but he was in too much pain to do that, and now we both are even in more pain. It hurts so bad.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Let him go his own way at this point. It is hard. I know. But you will love again .

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Let him go his own way at this point. It is hard. I know. But you will love again .
    I don't think I can at this point.

I don't think I can at this point.
    It doesn’t seem so today. But you will. In time.

It doesn’t seem so today. But you will. In time.
    I don't want to love anyone else.

I don't want to love anyone else.
    Like, I said, that is reality today. It won’t always be that way . For instance ,my stepdad his first wife dropped dead a week before their 25th wedding anniversary . A few years later he met my mom . My mom had to give up on my dad was the love of her life because he was an extremely abusive person . And now both her and my stepdad have been married will be 24 years this October . They both found new loves . And they both were a lot older . My mom was 47 and my step dad was 53.

But for now you have to mourn what is lost .

Like, I said, that is reality today. It won’t always be that way . For instance ,my stepdad his first wife dropped dead a week before their 25th wedding anniversary . A few years later he met my mom . My mom had to give up on my dad was the love of her life because he was an extremely abusive person . And now both her and my stepdad have been married will be 24 years this October . They both found new loves . And they both were a lot older . My mom was 47 and my step dad was 53.

But for now you have to mourn what is lost .
    I still don't want to love anyone else. I feel like I'm in a nightmare that I can't wake up from, and when I blink, it hits me that it is real and he's gone. That I can't touch him, or hold him, or kiss him. Or talk to him ever again. I can't believe this happened to me.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice