Need to save my relationship. Please help

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a month now (I know not that long) and we have run into problems. I seem to never be able to get a hold of him and he ignores my texts and calls. I have panic disorder (he is aware) and it results in me having panic attacks and crying myself to sleep at night. I told hin that we were done but now I am trying to figure out a way to fix things. I asked him if we can talk about things in person and have gotten, to no surprise, no response. I need to save my relationship but have no idea how to do so.

Some additional information: I will be 17 soon and he is 18, it's a gay relationship, both of us are out, and this has been going on for about a week now

You have to calm down and get yourself in order. You're acting like a crazy person and that's probably why he's ignoring you. It's not his fault you're suffering panic attacks. Also after one month, you barely know each other. He doesn't owe you anything. Plus you broke up with him. He probably won't even talk to you until you're calm and rational. Try to work to getting yourself together.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a month now (I know not that long) and we have run into problems. I seem to never be able to get a hold of him and he ignores my texts and calls. I have panic disorder (he is aware) and it results in me having panic attacks and crying myself to sleep at night. I told hin that we were done but now I am trying to figure out a way to fix things. I asked him if we can talk about things in person and have gotten, to no surprise, no response. I need to save my relationship but have no idea how to do so.

Some additional information: I will be 17 soon and he is 18, it's a gay relationship, both of us are out, and this has been going on for about a week now

What does this mean, exactly? That he goes silent for a couple hours, or are we talking days of silence?

You cannot expect him to soothe your panic attacks, OP. That's not fair. You have to find a healthier way to cope when your anxiety is overwhelming. Are you in any sort of treatment?

In any case, you ended it. You can't expect him to want to talk things through now, even if you have calmed down and changed your mind. The emotional instability will erode any relationship. Leave him be and focus on getting yourself into a better place.

If he is already acting in a way you can't handle after a month, the two of you are incompatible. You don't have to save any relationship. Take a deep breath and remember your value. You ended the relationship for a good reason, so stick with it and work on your panic issues in therapy.

Archived