I need advice fast and badly

jayejayeb

It’s my boyfriends birthday tomorrow we have been dating for 3 months and I wanted to say this tonight at midnight so I would be the first one to say happy birthday but I don’t know if I should say it......

Idk if you are asleep yet, but listen to me really quick. I love you, first of all I’m happy to be with you. I’ve realized that you are my inner peace when I am going Thur a lot I know you are there for me. I love how when I am with you I don’t have to think about anything else you make my world slow down. Everything turns positive when I am with you. I really can’t tell you how much I appreciate you. Happy birthday I hope you have a great day.

(I also hope this message maybe made you smile and not nervous)

I say just wish him a Happy Birthday over text. (and maybe "I wanted to be the first to with you a Happy Birthday :)) All the rest of that should be said in person. You can't see his face, read his expression or ascertain any response he may have to your 'confession.'

Would that have been the first time you told him you loved him?

I would agree with the others that it might be a bit much to send to him via text. Wait until you feel comfortable saying those words in person, preferably later in the relationship.

I would go with, "Hey babe, just wanted to be the first to say happy birthday! I love you :-)".

I can’t see he because I am on vacation and sadly I am a nervous person so it can be hard for me to say these things in person and thank you for the advice

If you can't talk to him like that in person then you're not with the right person or its too early in the relationship and you aren't feeling safe/comfortable enough yet.

Everyone if nervous to say "I love you" the first time but you should be able to tell him in person how grateful you are that he's in your life. If you can't do that then I'd say that three months is rather premature to be declaring like you mention in post No.1

Just my advice... up to you whether you take it or not ;)

Yeah this is way too much at 3 months and not in person. I’m on board with Thatwas Then’s suggestion by saying you wanted to be the first to text him on his birthday. That’s cute. The rest is wayyyy too much. You don’t want to freak him out. I wouldn’t even go as far as saying that in person at this time in your relationship.

Been there! Don't send it!

Change it into a few concrete bullet points. I like the way you hold the door for me even when we go for a hike. I like the way you find time to say hello to your acquaintances and to see your friends, even when you are especially busy. I like the way you hold me quietly, until the earth stands still for me. Its your birthday, yet I am the one who is getting these gifts! Lets celebrate when you get back. - HB, JJ

Why not send birthday greetings at a decent hour? Make it simple and leave out all that schmaltzy philosophy about yourself. That message is a bit creepy.

Idk if you are asleep yet, but listen to me really quick. I love you, first of all I’m happy to be with you. I’ve realized that you are my inner peace when I am going Thur a lot I know you are there for me. I love how when I am with you I don’t have to think about anything else you make my world slow down. Everything turns positive when I am with you. I really can’t tell you how much I appreciate you. Happy birthday I hope you have a great day.

(I also hope this message maybe made you smile and not nervous)

I agree with the others that this is too much, at just 3 months.

But I am curious about this line: "I also hope this message maybe made you smile and not nervous." Why mention making him nervous?

I thought the same.

This whole post was confusing. If you've already said ' I love you' why do you need input on a text to a guy who's already your boyfriend?

Archived