Its been 2 n half year I am in ling diatance relationship with a guy.. now a days he has lots of pressure of career and stressed for not getting job, he used to share his prblmes with me.. Suddenly 1 month ago he got distant and when i talked to him he said he want to be alone and asked me to leave him alone, cz he has so much pressure of not getting job... i thought he will be okay in few days.. so i gave him space.. but after few days when i again contacted him he still like he wants to be alone and is not going to talk to me from now.. i was so broken with this.. i gave him space what he wanted.. in 1 month i tried to contact him 2-3 times.. he is still like he wants to be alone.. i said him that i love you n i believe in you, m always there with you.. but said he dont love me.. i m confused that he really doesnt want me in his life or not? Is it over for him? He doesnt love me ? How to deal with circumstances .. help me out

When did you last see each other? How long did you date before the distance? Did he move back home? It sounds like he can't deal with long distance and perhaps went back to an old gf or found someone new. He wants to break up but is using the so "stressed" or "busy" or whatever approach. Stop contacting him.

We were in different cities from our college days..

I agree with Wiseman2. think he's met another girl. If he was stressed, he'd talk to you to relieve his stress. Usually in long-distance romances, one partner meets someone new and they don't want to admit it in case it doesn't work out. I'm afraid it's probably over. Time to make new friends and start dating again.

Archived