LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 16 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Felt total disapointment

Felt total disapointment

Ive been dating a guy for about 1 1/2 month, everything seemed so wonderful, we have not been intimate yet, but talked about being exclusive. Yesterday 4th of july we planned to go watch fireworks, on our way to the park in the metro some girls who speak arabic are next to us, hes arabic and starts a conversation with them , then briefly introduces them to me. we exit the metro and walk to the park ( not with the girls) , i was with another friend ( girl) and she wanted to buy some food so i stood with her in the very long line. He was talking pictures and all of a sudden we got lost. The place was very crowded, after about 20 minutes we locate him and hes talking to the girls from the METRO ! he sees me and calls to me but i just kept walking , my friend and i left the park , he was calling me on the phone which i didn't pick up any calls, he then texted me and i replied for him to stay with his new friends. i was very upset at the whole thing, i plan on not seeing him again, he believe he should have been next to us while we were ordering food. please tell me your thoughts on this.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Did your gf go with you to the fireworks or did you just see her there?

She joined us last minute

I just think it was of very bad taste to disappear while he knew we where ordering food , and then go MIA , to find him talking to the girls he met on the METRO with me ! iam sorry to me this is very disrespectful,!

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    To me what you both did was rude. You were already on a date then opted to stand with your girlfriend in a huge lineup . He was obviously bored and left and was talking with people from his own culture. If I was him I wouldíve been irritated with you and you have a right to be irritated with him . However donít fall into the mistake thinking that you werenít being rude too.

My friend who joined us lives in my building, we walked to the metro together and he was the one that said would you like to join us, i dont think that was rude.

I really think you overreacted.

If I was dating a guy for a month and a half and he took off because he saw me talking to a couple of guys that we had all just met, I'd end the relationship immediately. I wouldn't be able to have a relationship with someone so insecure.

Ok, I was under the impression that you just met her there at the park . But if you all went together and had the intention of the three of you sticking together then yes what he did was rude. He couldíve said where he was going . It is not that he is not allowed to talk to people but he didnít let you know where he was going .

True, i may have overreacted but i guess iam not used to men who while your dating start talking to women they dont know on a METRO, then gets lost and you see them all together having a dandy good time, while not attempting to find you !

Originally Posted by mg22
    True, i may have overreacted but i guess iam not used to men who while your dating start talking to women they dont know on a METRO, then gets lost and you see them all together having a dandy good time, while not attempting to find you !
    Maybe as far as he was concerned you were with your friend and it was all good .

Page 1 of 16 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice