Boyfriend left for boot camp, might be cheating.

Macard74

My boyfriend left for naval boot camp a week ago. He told me that he had ordered flowers in advance to show up to my house the day before our anniversary. Today was our anniversary so when I got home yesterday I expected there to be flowers. And there weren't any. I called the company and they said there was never an order under either of our names or his phone number. Which is odd because why would he lie about ordering them and my mom said he kept asking her which ones I would like. So I thought maybe the company messed up. So I look at his emails for the sole purpose of seeing if there was a confirmation email from the florist so that I could call and see if I could get his money back because they never showed up. No confirmation email but I found emails from a dating app that he had made a subscription to before he left. He had been acting weird before he left but I thought it was just because he was leaving but I think he was talking to other people. What do I do? I can't talk to him because he's in boot camp, I can only send letters. Do I send him a letter about it? Do I wait till he graduates? I am a mess and I don't know what to do.

Hmm. I would write your boyfriend a letter and tell him the flowers never arrived. As I understand it, he won't get any Liberty while at Boot Camp, and then he may not get any Liberty while he's being trained, so he has absolutely no chance of meeting any other women for some time. And I believe he's not allowed to use a cell phone for as well, so there's no way he can arrange a date. If he tells you to check his phone, then you can bring up the dating app sign-up. I'm not sure what he's up to, but he has no opportunity to cheat for a while.

Archived