Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He asked me to come over, does he only want sex?

Y'all were right. He actually just admitted he only wants sex. I stopped texting him. Thank you for replies.

I'm sorry, Merissa. I'm sure you're disappointed. I'm glad you found out before you went over, though. You'll find someone interested in more eventually.

I am, but thank you I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Merissa
    Y'all were right. He actually just admitted he only wants sex. I stopped texting him. Thank you for replies.
    I'm interested in hearing how he let you know that. Did you suggest meeting out in public or did you ask him what his intentions were or something?

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    I'm interested in hearing how he let you know that. Did you suggest meeting out in public or did you ask him what his intentions were or something?
    He was saying how he'll try to be a good boy, but can't promise anything. That I don't need to bring anything or wear anything. Then I told him I'm not up for something like that, he said he thought I was. We said our goodbyes and that's it. It's so weird, nothing could literally make him think I just want sex.

Good. Going forward, you don't need anyone to 'admit' to wanting sex. Either someone will go out on a date with you, or not. If not, you can avoid allowing yourself to be positioned badly by responding, "I'm only dating at the moment. If you'd like to go out on a date with me, you can let me know. Otherwise, I can watch TV at home, thanks."

He was saying how he'll try to be a good boy, but can't promise anything. That I don't need to bring anything or wear anything. Then I told him I'm not up for something like that, he said he thought I was. We said our goodbyes and that's it. It's so weird, nothing could literally make him think I just want sex.
    Sadly, a lot of women today who want relationships lead with sex and ask questions after. You were smart enough to ask questions first. You're going to do fine. Just stick to your boundaries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice