Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: He asked me to come over, does he only want sex?

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    21
    Y'all were right. He actually just admitted he only wants sex. I stopped texting him. Thank you for replies.

  2. #12
    Platinum Member SGH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,153
    Gender
    Female
    I'm sorry, Merissa. I'm sure you're disappointed. I'm glad you found out before you went over, though. You'll find someone interested in more eventually.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    21
    I am, but thank you I appreciate it.

  4. #14
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,356
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Merissa
    Y'all were right. He actually just admitted he only wants sex. I stopped texting him. Thank you for replies.
    I'm interested in hearing how he let you know that. Did you suggest meeting out in public or did you ask him what his intentions were or something?

  5.  

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    21
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    I'm interested in hearing how he let you know that. Did you suggest meeting out in public or did you ask him what his intentions were or something?
    He was saying how he'll try to be a good boy, but can't promise anything. That I don't need to bring anything or wear anything. Then I told him I'm not up for something like that, he said he thought I was. We said our goodbyes and that's it. It's so weird, nothing could literally make him think I just want sex.

  7. #16
    Platinum Member catfeeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    22,652
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Merissa
    Y'all were right. He actually just admitted he only wants sex. I stopped texting him. Thank you for replies.
    Good. Going forward, you don't need anyone to 'admit' to wanting sex. Either someone will go out on a date with you, or not. If not, you can avoid allowing yourself to be positioned badly by responding, "I'm only dating at the moment. If you'd like to go out on a date with me, you can let me know. Otherwise, I can watch TV at home, thanks."

  8. #17
    Platinum Member figureitout23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,706
    Originally Posted by Merissa
    He was saying how he'll try to be a good boy, but can't promise anything. That I don't need to bring anything or wear anything. Then I told him I'm not up for something like that, he said he thought I was. We said our goodbyes and that's it. It's so weird, nothing could literally make him think I just want sex.
    Sadly, a lot of women today who want relationships lead with sex and ask questions after. You were smart enough to ask questions first. You're going to do fine. Just stick to your boundaries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •