Delaing with long distance

Hi! Everyone so a while back this girl we'll call her Amanda. So Amanda and I worked for the same company for a while we eventually became friends and with time started dating. ( Which happened only recently) so a few days ago she left to go to the companies headquarters, which is quite far away. So we have had to manage a long term relationship, we settled on things like making sure we both didn't grow far apart like skype calls whenever we can etc. But recently it's been very difficult she constantly becomes paranoid that I am cheating and accuses me of not spending time with her, when she sometimes dosen't respond to my messages and accuses me of being clingy. She has been rude and hurtful on occasion but she at times has also been nice and supportive at times, she would change from me kind and sportive of me quitting my ob at our old company to be condescending and rude. We have a long hisotry and used to be good friends so should I try and make it work or should I end it

I don't know I guess nostalgia as for a long time we used to be great friends but now we in a relationship she seems to be carrying all the baggage from her past romances. I'm just glad I didn't reveal some of my personal life to her as what I have reveled has been used to mock me. It seems like those moments of peace and love make it all worth it. Admittedly I'm growing tired of her antics unfortunately it just seems like their is something drawing me back like when we bonded when we used to be friends.

The draw likely is the toxic pattern. Unhealthy relationships can be addicting, because they include intense highs and lows. If she has a lot of baggage over infidelity of previous partners, she isn't a good candidate for a long-distance relationship.

Just because someone was a good friend, doesn't mean that they are good relationship material for romance. What little there is good about her in that department isn't enough to stay with so many dealbreakers. People who have baggage shouldn't be in a relationship. People who accuse an innocent person for crimes he hasn't committed is abusive and abuse should be a dealbreaker for any person who possesses a healthy self esteem. Go back to being single.

I think you right, what made us friends in the first place is no longer their and it has just become to much, the highs just don't seem worth it and less genuine. My main issue is how to break up with her I'm now no longer on good terms or close like before but I don't want to text message or skype call break nor travel all the way their to the companies headquarters to break up with her. So how do I best break it to her

Archived