im not sure if he likes me

girlgirl44

me and this guy have been talking for over a year now. a few months ago i actually told him i liked him and he said he liked me too, but nothing happened. i really wanna know if he likes me back or he just thinks of me as his best friend. we walk home together after school, he even walks me to my house. he texts me everyday like most of the time, but sometimes it gets boring. i know sometimes he shows signs that he likes me but i don’t know anymore. recently, it seems like he has been talking to other girls and mentioning them to me. it’s stressing me out since we have been talking for over a year and i want something to happen between us. what do u think?

In my experience, he likes the ego boost that you have a crush on him, but he's just not that into you. Since he talks to other girls too, he's not shy, so that's not the problem. Since you're not happy with the unrequited crush, and you're bound to feel bad when he gets a new gf and no longer has as much time for you, it's best that you start distancing yourself from him and spending more time with girlfriends.

If it's a bf you want, you'll have to put your emotional energy into finding someone who is as interested in you as you are of him, since there's only so much time in the day, and it should go towards your goal versus on wasting your time in a nowhere man.

How old is he? He maybe he's shy or doesn't know how to talk to girls or maybe he needs a push. Why don't you ask him out on a date after school and go someplace to eat a burger or drink some coffee or just talk in a park or something? Some guys need more than a hint. It's obvious he likes you or he wouldn't be hanging around you. Push him a bit.

Archived