I have no clue what to do.

I'm currently pregnant I take pills that make me dizzy but support my pregnancy. This morning my bf bit my wrist hurting it pretty bad I told him to stop that I'm dizzy, he got mad yelled at me told me you never feel good, your always sick or this and that! He told me he hates my guts that he's packing his stuff and leaving. He went to Wi-Fi, we argued over text he told me he was sorry for all this that he was coming home that he loved me but he came home ignored me, then went to my brother in laws to supposedly get the tail lights fixed. He came back and still treated me like crap. I honestly have no idea what to do, I thought I was going to have someone supportive there for me but lately it seems otherwise.

I don't even feel like I can talk to him about anything, I constantly feel like I'm on pins and needles because anytime I try having a conversation with him he gets irritated, even if I say a old school muscle car is gorgeous he gets all pissy. It hurts not having someone to talk to.

This morning my bf bit my wrist hurting it pretty bad I told him to stop that I'm dizzy, he got mad yelled at me told me you never feel good, your always sick or this and that! He told me he hates my guts that he's packing his stuff and leaving..

He bit you? You know what you describe about his general behaviour is full-on abusive right? He said he's packing his stuff and leaving? I would have helped him pack, kicked him out the door and sent him on his way and told him never to return, but that's just me.

You have to think of your child's future, and staying with this abusive jerk (sorry) is not an environment in which to raise a child. Time to re-think your future.... without this guy.

How old are you two? This guy sounds like an immature jerk to me and biting you is abuse. My guess is he is not happy about you being pregnant and is acting out like a child because of it. You need to be away from him. Move back with your family or find a girlfriend to share a place with, you need calm in your life rather than a bunch of bullsh1t.

Yeah, you're being emotionally abused and it's not helping that you're pregnant and you're feeling dizzy either because of that or the medicine you're taking. If you Google emotional abuse and emotional dependency, you may find ways to fight his abuse or at least learn how to protect yourself.

You should really make it now and not "next time". If you can justify physical and mental abuse once, what is stopping you from accepting the behavior in the future? You have another life to think about now. Start planning a situation for you two that does not include this dangerous and unpredictable man.

For the record, if anyone is cheating, it's him. He's the one disappearing to other places in fits of rage.

Unfortunately you're in an abusive relationship. Tell your parents/family what's really going on. This will escalate much more after the child is there. He will probably harm you and the baby even more. You're a fool to stay and risking your unborn child's life by remaining in this horrible situation. Run like hell. Pack up and go to your parents. It will hurt a lot more than "not having someone to talk to" when you or the baby end up in the ER....and you will.

-This morning my bf bit my wrist hurting it pretty bad

-he got mad yelled at me told me you never feel good

-He told me he hates my guts that he's packing his stuff and leaving.

-He came back and still treated me like crap.

-I constantly feel like I'm on pins and needles because anytime I try having a conversation with him he gets irritated.

Archived