My mum doesn’t believe me and killing me slowly ( Please Help)!!!

Well where do I start, so I live with my mum and my two nieces who are my cousins kids and there have been nasty rumours going around about me which they started and it even reached the place I was working at and I had to leave the workplace and I got a new job anyway .. now these things are being said with my niece even reached some of my friends and they used Facebook to hunt my friends to spread rumours about me ... so one of my friends exposed my nieces to my mum but my mum didn’t now doesn’t believe me and my friend she thinks we planned to lie to my nieces which is very much hurtful.. I mean how can my own mother not believe me ?? This is actually killing me inside and slowly I mean honestly I’m starting to resent her because of this .. what type of mother doesn’t believe her own daughter and these girls are not stopping with the spreading of these rumours.... I’m the one that asked these girls to come and live with us , I’m so angry that I actually did because they are destroying my life and reputation.. what should I do ?? Should I just give up or talk to her ???

What kind of rumors? Have you considered that it's retribution from your ex/his people for calling his boss, the cops, etc and spreading stuff about him? What incentive would your nieces have to contact your workplace or bother doing any of this?

there have been nasty rumours going around about me which they started and it even reached the place I was working

There's an old expression that you reap what you sow. From what you wrote earlier this month, you've pissed off a lot of people and you're not exactly innocent in all this. You got your boyfriend fired for some "crime." You've been telling stories about your ex, friends and relatives too, and I think you've created a situation where it's escalated into total warfare now. Maybe if you start apologizing to people, you might be able to make peace with all the people who are angry at you.

Yup, I have only told my mum and close friends what my ex did to me which is true and he was even bragging to them about it and for your information my ex and friends have APOLOGISED to me now and my ex wants me back. he is begging for me back and you know why because he is the one that did me wrong and he said he wished he would go back and he wouldn’t have gone around and speak about me like that and bragging about mistreating me ... so it is hat it is and guess what I got all te evidence and my mum now believes me and she is devastated with my nieces behaviour.. I know I’m not innocent but I will only apologise for sharing family issues with my ex in which he ended up using against me .. that’s life, my evidence helped everything and you know way I feel great .. 2018 has been the worst year by far for me but I will rise above it ..

Because my ex was talking to my nieces and he made up lies about me to them and they believed so I guess they were just trying to get back at me based on what my ex told them.. to be honest I’m going to leave the whole revenge that I had in mind and focus on my life and my career.... I learned a lot this year and thank you always for advising and responding to me and telling me sometimes things I don’t want to hear ... I think I need therapy though...

Because my ex was talking to my nieces and he made up lies about me to them and they believed so I guess they were just trying to get back at me based on what my ex told them.. to be honest I’m going to leave the whole revenge that I had in mind and focus on my life and my career.... I learned a lot this year and thank you always for advising and responding to me and telling me sometimes things I don’t want to hear ... I think I need therapy though...

How old are your nieces and why does this douche have access to your ENTIRE family?

I think I need therapy though...

It's a good thing that you recognise this yourself. After reading all your threads/posts, I think everyone would agree you need professional help. Get yourself sorted out with therapy to be in a mentally healthier place in general and learn from all these recent mistakes so as to never repeat it - all of which will lead to a happier and healthier future.

Archived