Relationship has gone stale

YummyBees

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over 7 months now, and for the most part, we have been pretty great. However, as of school getting out, we haven't seen each other. We barely even text or snap. At this point I know I should initiate something, but it does concern me that she hasn't done anything. I've been much more outward in our relation so it scares me and makes me think that she might not care. I need help breaking the barrier and going strong again. What should I do?

Just keep texting her every day and maybe arrange for a holiday together sometime this summer. Testing is not a good way to date. You don't know what she's doing. She could be busy. She might not be a much of a texter. She might be feeling the same way about you. Just keep the conversation going.

I agree and disagree.

Send a text have a conversation. Eventually itll die its course. Then I would wait to see if she would initiate. I would give her two weeks to do so (obviously you wouldnt tell her). If you don't get an initiated text in 2 weeks I would assume its done. In this case you dont even have to send her a break up text or even a face to face chat. If she comes around to mention why you have done X,Y,Z my response would be "i thought you were interested" then move on.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over 7 months now, and for the most part, we have been pretty great. However, as of school getting out, we haven't seen each other. We barely even text or snap. At this point I know I should initiate something, but it does concern me that she hasn't done anything. I've been much more outward in our relation so it scares me and makes me think that she might not care. I need help breaking the barrier and going strong again. What should I do?

Why is that?

Is it a case of out of sight out of mind? You both sound a bit apathetic. Perhaps she's dating locally or back with her hometown bf? Was there any sort of agreement/understanding you would stay in touch during the summer vacation?

MAt this point I know I should initiate something, but it does concern me that she hasn't done anything.

Archived