LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does my boyfriend like being pegged more than vaginal

Platinum Member
    sorry, you did not take his virginity if he slept with a man before you.

I think you need to get a an STD test right away.

maybe he was sexually abused as a child if he prefers women relationship wise but goes to have sex with men despite the fact that he doesn't really enjoy it - maybe he was conditioned that it was "supposed" to feel good because of it. Who knows. But for your own health safety, i would not continue having sex with this man

Originally Posted by AlyssaLewis

However, he surprised me when he said he explored with men. The first time he did it, he said he didn't really like it. He then did it a second time saying that maybe the first time was just the guy, but he said he also didn't like it the second time.
    But in spite of him insisting he didn't like it and didn't like the fact that he was involved with a man in order to do so, he still went out and sought it out the third time.
    He is clearly confused. I think part of him likes being with a man, yet he's struggling coming to terms to with sexuality. That's the part that's troubling him.

Don't know if I missed it, but where was it stated the guy is troubled? Sounds like he's pretty candidly told her he likes being pegged but would prefer a woman did it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice