Cuckold Relationships

rounder1968

Does anyone know much about cuckold relationships? I was in one for 15 years, but I'm no longer running with the bulls. The female in the couple got very close to me, and wouldn't ever admit there were other bulls in her and her husband's cuckold marriage. Recently, she turned me off like a light switch, claiming her body is changing, but I know she on to a new bull(s), as it's very important that her husband watches her with other men, or knows she's with other men. She pimps herself out, offering one-on-on sex, in an attempt to set up a threesome with her husband. However, she is sticking to her claim that she's been with no one but her husband and I in over 15 years. Why is it important for her to hide this from me, when she know well that I'm open minded, and wouldn't be bothered by it? However, she does know that I become very upset when lied to and deceived.

Does anyone know much about cuckold relationships? I was in one for 15 years, but I'm no longer running with the bulls. The female in the couple got very close to me, and wouldn't ever admit there were other bulls in her and her husband's cuckold marriage. Recently, she turned me off like a light switch, claiming her body is changing, but I know she on to a new bull(s), as it's very important that her husband watches her with other men, or knows she's with other men. She pimps herself out, offering one-on-on sex, in an attempt to set up a threesome with her husband. However, she is sticking to her claim that she's been with no one but her husband and I in over 15 years. Why is it important for her to hide this from me, when she know well that I'm open minded, and wouldn't be bothered by it? However, she does know that I become very upset when lied to and deceived.

Who cares and why are you emotionally involved with a married woman? She probably has her reasons which will remain unknown to you and doesn't want to cuckold her husband with you anymore. It's better to move on.

This is a very taboo topic. 😁And quite interesting. All things run their course-- she could very well have tired of the lifestyle or as you suspect, she could have another bull or bulls. If she's kept you around for 15 years, then you did an excellent job of banging her brains out and just be content and satisfied with that. Lose your emotional attachment to her and move along.

As for why she possibly kept that from you, who knows? She trusts you to f*** her good and that's HER boundary with you. She didn't feel the need to disclose anything else to you. Don't take it personally. There are plenty of other couples, as I'm sure you know, who engage in this lifestyle. And if this is your preference, just move right along.

Well, I'm just curious if anyone knows if it's common to lie to someone you're close to about having other bulls. She swears it's just been her husband and I for the past 15 years, but I've been around the block many times, and she exposed a lot of telling signs. I'm curious if that's just a common Cuckold trait?

Hell, She's call me every day, and we'd visit various times when she wasn't working, or with her husband. I just though I was more than a bull? She claims that her body id changing and she dosen't do sex, but I know her husband cannot be satisifed unless he see's another guy doing her.

It sounds like she's done with her relationship with you for whatever reason. Maybe she has other men now who f*ck her in front of her husband, and is lying to protect your feelings or to make the transition easier for her. Maybe she doesn't. Topline data: she doesn't want to have sex with you anymore. Time to move forward.

It's disturbing to hear that you've been sharing this woman with her husband for the last 15 years-- when you could've been in a sexually and emotionally fulfilling relationship of your own for all of these years. The arrangement was mostly sexual for her, even though I'm sure she cares for you, she has a husband. For you, it was more than that, and it is what it is. Even if you've dated other women down through the years, clearly this woman has got you caught up- and maybe kept you from meeting a suitable partner of your own. Meanwhile, shes having her fun and living her life, having the best of both worlds, and youre feeling some type of way. It's over now and it's time for you to move forward and find your own happiness. You may never get the answers from her that you seek to your satisfaction. You arent limited to just online dating-- there are millions of women out there, and there is one for you. Get up, get out, and get excited about life. I hope that you feel better soon, heal and find a partner that can make you happy.

I was much more than a bull, and yes, I'd visit her in a nursing home, as it was never all about sex for me.

I'm sorry, but you are/were only a bull to her. She is committed to her husband and their sexual needs. It was all about sex with her and I believe she knows you feel something for her. Hence, why she lies about having other men around so you'll still mess with her, or at least the way she wants you to with the same quid pro quo. She may believe if you think she has others, then you won't treat her the same (sexually or otherwise, perhaps respect). So she lies and tells you what she thinks you want to hear to get the same sexual thrill, even anything you think may be romantic on her part. It is all a ruse.

I would have moved on once your feelings got involved here. This is a dead end relationship that's preventing you from dating and/or exploring other options. It is clear you want more, so it is time to find it in someone else who is available. This woman doesn't have feelings for you.

Thank you for your compassionate response. I thought we were very close outside the bedroom, and it was never all about sex, as I had a serious crush on this woman for 30 years prior to our first encounter, which BTW, she cleverly arranged. It began as one-on-one, but she soon popped the question about having a threesome. In the beginning, she let on about her provocative ways, but as we soon became close, she got tight lipped, and denied her obvious tells. I really didn't care about what she did, and she could have been completely open about it, but consequently, I react terribly when I feel that I'm being lied to, and subsequently used. She would call me every night on her way home from work, and sometimes on the weekends. Our last threesome encounter didn't go so well, as I was sick, just getting over the flu, and my performance was lackluster. I sensed her husband wasn't pleased, and not satisfying for a cuckold. That's when things noticeably changed, and her explanation was that we were no longer getting together because her body was going through some changes. Keeping her husband happy is her #1 priority, and as a cuckold, he's obsessed with seeing her with other men. Of course, I saw things differently, and I felt she was lying to me. I didn't get that nightly phone call for more than three weeks, just a few unpleasant texts, until last night when she requested a face-to-face. Again, she insisted that there has been no one else in her life, except for her husband and I for the past 15+ years. and there's no one new as well. She went on to say that her and her husband don't hardly have sex anymore, and went on about her post menopausal body changes. She said she there will be no more threesomes. I messed up, as I should have asked her to give me a specific answer why? There was a lot of things I should have asked and questioned her about, but I knew I'd just anger her, as she is somewhat of a controlling, strong willed person. My reason for posting my issue on this site was to determine if anyone had knowledge of cuckold behavior, and if manipulation, control and lying is all part of the equation for that lifestyle, or if I'm simply imagining all this. Thanks.

I would never want her to leave her husband for me, as I do respect him. Nevertheless, I don't sense that she'd want to be with me if he dropped dead tomorrow. What we had was personal, as she made me believe she really cared, but my crap detector keeps going off.

Post menopausal body changes are no joke. Her libido and her body chemistry may very well be fully opposite from before, as well as unpredictable. Add to it difficulty sleeping and hormonal spikes that effect energy and brain chemistry and therefore emotional resilience, and menopause is a cluster.

I don't know why you're convinced she's lying to you, but like any break up, it really doesn't matter. You know you had a role in her marriage and with her. Those roles don't fit her anymore; her husband is signed on for "till death..." and you aren't. Cut your losses and move on.

Also, note the way you are framing this experience in this language:

I had a serious crush on this woman for 30 years prior to our first encounter, which BTW, she cleverly arranged.

You engaged with her intimately as a friend, even, despite having a longstanding unrequited interest in her. In doing so, you entered into an imbalanced relationship. You made that choice. Then, her pursuit of the three way or cuckold opportunities you call "clever", and you say SHE arranged them as if you were a passive participant. You had many opportunities to make choices, and you chose to allow situations to evolve so that sex was a choice, and you chose to have sexual interaction, and you chose to continue it. You knew the situation you were getting into. You are not a victim except perhaps of your own 5-year old inner voice, yearning for her acceptance. Your mature self knows the deal, you knew she wouldn't choose you "even if her husband dropped dead", you knew this wasn't forever.

Her change isn't about you, it's just a change she needs in her life, for whatever reason. Maybe she or they felt you were becoming too attached emotionally, or too involved. Or that she was becoming too involved emotionally with you. Maybe she has decided she likes sex only with her H. Maybe they feel like being vanilla with the lights off, to try something new.

You are not a victim, you had a great experience. Move on.

I wish I could, but it's impossible around here. The online dating thing has made women become so critical of men, without even knowing who they really are.

This is another example of victim thinking.

You have choices. Make them. Try to see each of us as another human, trying to find a way to make it in this chaotic place. Live the values that are important to you.

If you assume the worst in every woman you meet, you will lose the kind ones and keep the ones who aren't offended by your assumptions. Ironically, you are self sorting to find only women who will think poorly of all men - women who are sexist - and therefore who objectify you and diminish you.

It seems in this expired friendship, that's exactly what happened. She treated you exactly as you expect, perhaps. She tried to be nice, but found your only two ways of engaging with her were as an object, or as a boyfriend. What she needs is neither, rather, someone who is simply a friend with a shared sexual perspective.

Try that, next time.

You keep using this term "relationship." Buddy, you know why they call you a "bull," right? It's not because you're some alpha or are dominant. It's because you bring in a bull to bang your cow and send the bull back on its way as soon as you can afterward. Your role is defined strictly by the act of sex. It's almost by definition the opposite of a relationship.

Archived