There is A Girl I Really Like

AnuragBansal

In 7th std she was in my class and i fell in love with her ...she was sitting three rows across me ..she would always smile at me and made eye contact with me ... I made my friendship with her in a funny manner .. i saw she was carrying a pen with a flower...i had received a similar as a gift in a hotel...so i just went up to her and asked her where did you get that pen ..so she didn't reply properly and said that she had got it somhow ...next day i brought the same and showed it to herI asked her if she if she went to the same hotel ..she said that the was pen was gifted to her by her friends..it was a big bummer.After this we became quite a good friends,we used to keep making eye contacts every day in the class.We used to talk using lip sync .... And we used to chat a lot using my mom's phone ...During my exams ..my best friend was sitting behind her and i chose this opportunity to talk to her ... We talked a bit... My birthday came around ... I invited her to my birthday with some of my other friends... She said yes....and she did show up ... She met my mom and all and everything thing..i mean seeing her at my home was the happiest moment of ny life.. i often it sit at the same spot on the sofa on which she sat on ... It was all going real well...We used to play the drinking game in which we drunk water if we had the the situation mentioned ... I used help her in exams via lip sync as she was a bit weak with studies..i was the happiest man when she said her crush's name started with A (later it turned out not to be me ) I even bought her a friendship band for her and left it in her desk for her to receive it when she saw it .she became so happy and i was so happy... I used help her in exams via lip sync as she was a bit weak with studies..i was the happiest man when she said her crush's name started with A (later it turned out to be someone else) ..then it all went down Before every thing went down we she and i always used make eye contact with each other..in the av room(my friend saw this and said -She is yours) in the class in the corridor every whereIt went down when she was proposed and thought it was me...she was just so broken she stopped even looking at me .... Never even looked at me .. abused me.. hurt me verbally .. blocked me and didn't even want to see me ... I was sooo BROKEN INSIDE .. i couldn't do a thing about it.....She only unblocked me when she heard about the news that my grandmother died nd didn't even text me ... I was the one who texted her first ... I said it wasn't me ... She said that i thought you were my friend ..this statement broke me... I was thinking of killing myself.... I almost did one time ( cut myself in the right arm but passed it off as a accident in front of my parents) and cried for days and nights..... didn't text her for 5 months ... I guess I texted her after the summer vacationI somehow managed to cool down things between her and me and got invited to her party... I got her teddy bear and a pocket perfume ( ik a lame gift )And then it was all normal till now ... The best msg i sent to her was her birthday text this year in the 9th std I wrote "I know we have been through a lot of fights but our friendship has survived and when your life has been stuck in second gear,when it hasn't been your day, i will there for you..enjoy your day , happy birthday ________"

Archived