My girlfriend broke up with so sudden why?

Michael11028

Hi everyone. Hope you’re all well. I was dating my girlfriend for 6 months, long distance. We started going out with each other very quickly, I think it went to fast and so does she. Nearer to the end of the relationships she started having doubts about being in a relationship when I thought everything was ok. I only see her once every 2 weeks sometimes once a week because she has a daughter and wanted to take it slow. So I only see her when her daughter is not there. She said she wanted me to meet the daughter then backed out a couple of days after saying it. Now she’s been all distant abit. The messages are not the same anymore etc. She said she wants space so we’re not in a relationship anymore. She currently on holiday and she said she’ll tell me how she feels after. It just get to me that it was going well and now the change of heart. She has an ex boyfriend who keeps trying to call her and he sent her flowers on 2 occasions I know. One of the time I was there when she received them. She threw them away but the first ones she got she kept them. I really concerned. Can someone please help me. I personally think she thought she could get over him but now she starting to have feeling for him again or someone else. Also sex hasn’t been great(can’t get full erections)it all started from one night when he kept calling her constantly when we were sleeping. After that night I’m always thinking he’s there when I’m not there etc. I think this is playing on my mind making me want to try to pleasure her even more and the pressure builds up hence why I can’t get full erections. Maybe my minds playing tricks on me. She still has a picture of him in her phone. I don’t want to get back with her now and I know she not physically attracted to me anymore. But I really want to know why she doesn’t want to be with me anymore. I think I’ll find closure after this and also better myself at the same time. What do you guys think. I thinking when she gets back from holiday I’m gonna ask her to be honest with because I don’t think she is

Sorry to hear this. It sounds like the ex is still in the picture. Don't be her backup plan while she negotiates with the ex about getting back together. make it a clean break and go no contact and delete and block her. Date local girls who are ready to date.

She has an ex boyfriend who keeps trying to call her and he sent her flowers on 2 occasions I know. sex hasn’t been great(can’t get full erections)it all started from one night when he kept calling her constantly when we were sleeping.

Archived