Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Help!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!

My girlfriend broke up with me Sunday and took a pregnancy test today and it showed up faint positive after 5 min and I'm praying it's true she has polycystic ovarian syndrome and last time she took one nothing showed until 10-20 min later my first wife had faint positive for week b4 going to the ob

Platinum Member
    What is your question, OP?

Your ex-girlfriend needs to see a doctor now to get confirmation of pregnancy.

Platinum Member
    You have been dating three months and she may be pregnant? Are you using protection?

You have been having problems from the start and you have been together a short time. And she is still in love with her ex.

Platinum Member
    Did she miss her period before taking the test? Her polycystic ovarian syndrome could be tainting the test. As MissCanuck said, she needs to see a doctor to be sure.

I hate to say it, but even if the positive line(s) is/are faint still means sheís pregnant. The pigment is all determined by the amount of a specific hormone she has in her body. And if itís faint itís the start of the pregnancy.

Thatís how I found out I got pregnant from the home test. I had a faint line and Iím pregnant now. It said right on the directions that came with the home testing kit about a faint line = pregnant.

She needs to make an OBGYN appointment to get a 110% confirmation

Give Advice
Ask For Advice