My GF broke up with me

RoninXavier

I know she loves me. She's not only stated so but just yesterday told me all the things she misses about us.

She's currently incarcerated has been for 4 months. But before that we spent almost 2 years together.

The road has not always been an easy one. But we were always able to smile and laugh through any of our hard times.

Recently her insecurities has gone through the roof. Which is understandable because of her incarceration . At first I was defensive but then I realized my mistakes and all I tried to do is reassure her. I even bought a promise ring that looks like a wedding band to let people know I'm taken.

I don't know what to do. I visit her tomorrow and she says she will decide then if she loves me or not.

This is driving me insane

I still love her... I have always been loyal to her. I miss her.

I visit her tomorrow and she says she will decide then if she loves me or not.

Eh? She already knows whether she loves you or not. She will decide whether to continue the relationship or not.

What is she in jail for, and how long will she be there? Why exactly did she end it?

Eh? She already knows whether she loves you or not. She will decide whether to continue the relationship or not.

What is she in jail for, and how long will she be there? Why exactly did she end it?

We don't know how long yet .. still going through the court system. 4 months and counting.

That's the issue. It's like I know how much she loves me. But she's pushing me away because she constantly thinks I'm trying or am sleeping with someone else since she's been locked up. And she has spend many nights in jail thinking it and crying over it.

I send a letter once a day, I visit her when I'm allowed, there is constantly money on my phone so she can call at anytime. She always has money on her books. The works.

I literally do nothing. I work go home. Take care of our cat and plants.

I'm not a drinker so I don't go out to the bar. I've asked a few of my close female friends to just chill out on texting and calling for a bit cause I don't want her to doubt. If it's an emergency I told them that's cool call me. I'm still their friend I just needed them to do this for me because I don't want to lose her and I just want her to have some kind of ease of mind. They all understood and is cool with it.

Oh she got drunk and decided to go rob a jewelry store at 1am [emoji19]

Well, if she used a firearm and there's footage of her robbing the store, she's going away for a long time. However, since it was at 1 am it's doubtful there'd be anyone there to threaten with a gun unless there was a security guard???

This is obviously someone who makes poor decisions.

Nope no gun she used a crowbar to shatter the window crawled in stole like 15000 worth of jewelry cut herself and tried to walk home [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]

She drove there but couldn't find her car since she had a bright idea to park away from the crime scene

She got arrested 15 mins later with all the stuff...

Does she abuse it?

Is she taking other drugs?

Someone doesn't go from law-abiding, healthy, rational citizen to jewelry-store robbing crook for no reason. What is going on with her?

Well if she drank Xanax with alcohol that night that would be considered as abusing it. The mixture of the two can create black out states. There are many who has done things out of character when they mixed the two.

Psychologically speaking it allows your "ID" to supersede your super ego.

And is that what happened, OP, or is she taking other drugs as well?

You're speaking in the hypothetical, indicating that you don't know or don't want to say what really happened that night.

Either way, she needs help. Worrying about a relationship is not what she needs with the legal and personal battle ahead. Putting your own life on hold and cutting off friends isn't going to get you anywhere here.

Archived