Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is he cheating on his long term girlfriend with me?

Is he cheating on his long term girlfriend with me?

I have been dating this guy for 2-3 months and his behaviour has been quite suspicious so i searched on Facebook and i found one of his female friend's profile who has many photos taken with him. Prior to that he lied to me that he didn't have a Facebook account but i found out and became quite worried about what he might be hiding. I suspect that she might well be his girlfriend as the way they are together on the photos look more like a couple. I really want to find out for sure. Could you please advise me what i should do?

Probably leave him if you suspect he's cheating no more than two months into this, whether or not he actually is.

So he lied to you about having facebook and you find him in many photos of one particular female friend.. What do you think you should do?

It does sound shady, i admit i would be more forgiving in that i would want to confirm or get more information first but at a glance, something feels off.
    Now first off, it is fair to say some dudes do have lots of pics with girls, some specifically more than others, doesn't mean much but if he didn't want you knowing he had a facebook, it means there is something to hide he doesn't want you seeing. It might be worth monitoring their activity, or, whilst i don't condole it, you could make a dummy account, message her and ask her directly (as a "stranger").

I would say if nothing else he is certainly lying and hiding something, i would be vigilant. Definitely keep looking into these two, it could be all for nothing, as said we all have pics with the opposite sex, but it seems he doesn't want you knowing, so it is really finding our what he is hiding from you

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Gulliver
    I have been dating this guy for 2-3 months and his behaviour has been quite suspicious so i searched on Facebook and i found one of his female friend's profile who has many photos taken with him. Prior to that he lied to me that he didn't have a Facebook account but i found out and became quite worried about what he might be hiding. I suspect that she might well be his girlfriend as the way they are together on the photos look more like a couple. I really want to find out for sure. Could you please advise me what i should do?
    Can you give us a couple examples?

How did you meet him?

Originally Posted by j.man
    Probably leave him if you suspect he's cheating no more than two months into this, whether or not he actually is.
    I agree with this completely. 2 months and you're already playing detective?

I wonder what came first the chicken or the egg.

Is he being untrustworthy or are you a ' if I keep extreme tabs on him he won't cheat ' kind of girl. There are women like that and they don't leave, even after they find the evidence. Are you that girl? I hope not.

Platinum Member
    Iíd leave on the basis that youíve already found out heís lied to you about Facebook.

These days, almost everyone looks people up on social media, so itís not considered snooping, or anything nefarious. Itís not like you checked his phone while he wasnít looking.

Thatís such a stupid lie, too, as itís so easy to find out.

Iíd always wonder, if itís thar easy for him to lie about something that stupid, what else will he lie about?

Originally Posted by Madoka
    It does sound shady, i admit i would be more forgiving in that i would want to confirm or get more information first but at a glance, something feels off.
    Now first off, it is fair to say some dudes do have lots of pics with girls, some specifically more than others, doesn't mean much but if he didn't want you knowing he had a facebook, it means there is something to hide he doesn't want you seeing. It might be worth monitoring their activity, or, whilst i don't condole it, you could make a dummy account, message her and ask her directly (as a "stranger").

I would say if nothing else he is certainly lying and hiding something, i would be vigilant. Definitely keep looking into these two, it could be all for nothing, as said we all have pics with the opposite sex, but it seems he doesn't want you knowing, so it is really finding our what he is hiding from you
    I was thinking of asking her a question as a stranger. What do you think i should say? I would love to find out , really curious though.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Can you give us a couple examples?

How did you meet him?
    He lied about his name. I told my friend about it but my friend justified it as his real name sounds odd and he might be embarrassed about it and also Facebook thing as well.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    I agree with this completely. 2 months and you're already playing detective?

I wonder what came first the chicken or the egg.

Is he being untrustworthy or are you a ' if I keep extreme tabs on him he won't cheat ' kind of girl. There are women like that and they don't leave, even after they find the evidence. Are you that girl? I hope not.
    I will leave him. I won't put up with this. But i'm curious to find out though.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice