Can someone please help ?!

cra18

So, im going through a break up as of now, all because the person i was with had a best friend and his gf was also his friend, i was okay with it at first but after his bff broke up with his girl he still had contact with her because she was pregnant, and he said he wanted his bff to be responsible for their baby ( i was mad lowkey because if it was the other way for sure his bestfriend wouldnt even care for me) so in early april i told him i didn’t like him to be talking to that girl and he promised me he wouldn’t anymore , so later in april was his birthday and i guess she sent him birthday wishes on whatsapp but i wasnt aware of it, then days later she posted on twitter something about her being heart broken and he screenshot her post and sent it to her saying “lonely ass n***a” and i had no idea of this either, so yesterday we are laying in bed and i see deleted messages and i kinda flipped out but at the same time i was just hurt all i wanted was an explanation so i asked him why did he lie to me after he had told me he didnt talk to her anymore? I went to bed and this morning i kinda forgave him because he said he made a mistake and he admitted he messed up, but it made me question myself whether he would lie to me again in the same way or about other things ? He went to work and all day it bothered me thinking about him lying to me and thinking about what else he’d lie to me about, it made me feel i didnt want to be with him, so he practically begged me not to leave him, and he says to pick him up from a coworkers house so im on my way there and i get lost and he keeps calling but i didnt pick up because i had a cop right by my side, then he sends me “are you gonna pick me the up?” So it made me mad because at this point hes getting mad at me for something he did, he gets in the car i had my make up bag in the front seat and he just starts throwing my stuff so i asked him what his problem was so it starts getting out of hand and i take the freeway to take him to his moms and he says if you take me im not coming back, so i start driving and he calls his bff and tells him “my girl thinks (s name) is my isnt that stupid?” And im dying cuz im embarrassed cuz no one needs to know our problems, so i slapped him while i was driving i get off in the next exit and tell him to get off my car and he starts calling me all kinds of stuff “crazy , ing “ 💔😞 so his phone is dead and he takes off with mine running at this point idk what to do so i chase him and when i ask him yo give it back he slams it on the floor, and cracks the protector and the screen, he calls his mom and tells me he wants nothing with me, so his mom comes for him and as soon as i get home my mom asks for him but i didnt kno what to say so i just ignored her, i come in my room and block him from everywhere but he starts blowing up my phone calling me with private numbers but since we took a car out from the dealer we agreed hed pay it by himself for 4 mos due to me paying 3500 down so he texts me on snapchat sying he wants 1200 back(hes only paid 2 mos) and i block him from there. Then he sends me a message threatening me in spanish saying “ if you throw my stuff away youre gonna regret it” at this point i wasnt even thinking of that, i was thinking how he just everything ruined in seconds, today friday we were supposed to pick up the keys to our new place now idk whats gonna happen... did i over react ?

You need to calm down before you kill an innocent person in a crash or get arrested for assault. The whole situation is toxic. You're both very abusive and immature. Stay away from each other. How old is he? Are you both still in high school?

i slapped him while i was driving

You sound, possessive, insecure, abusive, and immature. Is he not "allowed" to speak to other girls? You bf sounds really immature, too. This is so unhealthy!

How old are you? I am thinking about 16?

Break up. You are not ready for any relationships.

You sound, possessive, insecure, abusive, and immature. Is he not "allowed" to speak to other girls? You bf sounds really immature, too. This is so unhealthy!

How old are you? I am thinking about 16?

Break up. You are not ready for any relationships.

Nope not possessive at all i think its called being respected and respecting the relationship, because we had agreed to one thing, next thing i find out he lied about it, didnt keep his word !

You are both ridiculously immature and abusive to each other.

Why do you want to stay in such an awful relationship? There is no future here.

Well, i know its ridiculous but things can work out, i still want to be with him, because we were starting to get our own things together we got a car together and a place, but im guessing im on my own now.

You need to calm down before you kill an innocent person in a crash or get arrested for assault. The whole situation is toxic. You're both very abusive and immature. Stay away from each other. How old is he? Are you both still in high school?

Yes i agree and i am trying to stay away, he just blew up my phone last night, and i know it wasnt to fix things, but i know he’ll come around today to pick up his belongings, like i said it just hurts because we were gonna live on our own already, no we are not in high school we are 24

If your go-to reaction when you're "embarrassed" or feel disrespected is to hit your partner...you are extremely immature and are in danger of becoming an abuser.

This relationship is toxic, unhealthy, immature and needs to end so the both of you can do some growing up.

If your go-to reaction when you're "embarrassed" or feel disrespected is to hit your partner...you are extremely immature and are in danger of becoming an abuser.

This relationship is toxic, unhealthy, immature and needs to end so the both of you can do some growing up.

It just made me mad by the fact that he had to go and tell his best friend, when i believed there was nothing going on between them it was the fact that he was always checking my phone to see who was texting me at times and would get angry if he saw a males name texting me, and the text he got mad was over someone wishing me a happy mothers day,never in the whole relationship did i ever check on him or his phone but to me it was disrespectful that he kept on talking to someone he had said he wouldnt talk to anymore because he didnt want fights between us

It just made me mad by the fact that he had to go and tell his best friend, when i believed there was nothing going on between them it was the fact that he was always checking my phone to see who was texting me at times and would get angry if he saw a males name texting me, and the text he got mad was over someone wishing me a happy mothers day,never in the whole relationship did i ever check on him or his phone but to me it was disrespectful that he kept on talking to someone he had said he wouldnt talk to anymore because he didnt want fights between us

And in your mind that made it OK to hit him???

What if your boss at work "disrespects" you? Or a coworker? Will you wind up and give them a smack?

Again, the two of you are way too immature to be in a relationship. Breaking up will give you both an opportunity to grow up and develop healthy relationship skills.

It's a blessing that you two are not signing a lease together. Then you would definitely assault/kill each other, if not get arrested/evicted from neighbors complaining. If neither of you can control your tempers even when driving on a freeway and resort to destroying each other's property, perhaps it's best you both live with your parents until you both calm down and act civilly.

we were gonna live on our own already, no we are not in high school we are 24
It's a blessing that you two are not signing a lease together. Then you would definitely assault/kill each other, if not get arrested/evicted from neighbors complaining. If neither of you can control your tempers even when driving on a freeway and resort to destroying each other's property, perhaps it's best you both live with your parents until you both calm down and act civilly.

Thats the difference that i have 2 kids (not his) and i do have to leave from here due to my mom getting evicted, i was living with her. So, i must go, he lived with me here too but now its time for me to be on my own, i know this whole thing turned out wrong, and at this point im not asking for him to be by my side i know this has come to an end as much as it hurts, because i dont want to keep hurting him

And in your mind that made it OK to hit him???

What if your boss at work "disrespects" you? Or a coworker? Will you wind up and give them a smack?

Again, the two of you are way too immature to be in a relationship. Breaking up will give you both an opportunity to grow up and develop healthy relationship skills.

Obviously its not okay to hit anyone! I lost my temper, and its not an excuse either because i admit i have a problem

Hopefully you and your mother can find and afford a place. Why are you getting evicted? Are you and your mother both working? Does she watch the kids? It would be best to watch out for yourself, your kids and your mom rather than jump into a place with an angry guy who's not the father of your kids. Does the father pay child support or have visitation?

Thats the difference that i have 2 kids (not his) and i do have to leave from here due to my mom getting evicted, i was living with her.
Hopefully you and your mother can find and afford a place. Why are you getting evicted? Are you and your mother both working? Does she watch the kids? It would be best to watch out for yourself, your kids and your mom rather than jump into a place with an angry guy who's not the father of your kids. Does the father pay child support or have visitation?

I also have an abusive relationship with my mother shes always just behind me to see what she can benefit herself off of, and the reason were getting evicted was because she didnt want to pay rent, and after 2 months of the eviction notice (i wasnt aware) she was still charging me rent, thats why we decided to go on our own, yes i do get help from my kids dad and i know i can pay rent and my car on my own and i dont work at the moment i know i would have to figure things out on my own, im just tired of my life im going through depression and its killing me little by little

I also have an abusive relationship with my mother shes always just behind me to see what she can benefit herself off of, and the reason were getting evicted was because she didnt want to pay rent, and after 2 months of the eviction notice (i wasnt aware) she was still charging me rent, thats why we decided to go on our own, yes i do get help from my kids dad and i know i can pay rent and my car on my own and i dont work at the moment i know i would have to figure things out on my own, im just tired of my life im going through depression and its killing me little by little

Being in this relationship will not help your depression.

Be strong for your children. They need you.

If you need medical resources, look into government programs. They should be able to get you the help you need.

And a job! That needs to also be a priority. Not some man who destroys your property and inspires you to physically attack him.

Being in this relationship will not help your depression.

Be strong for your children. They need you.

If you need medical resources, look into government programs. They should be able to get you the help you need.

And a job! That needs to also be a priority. Not some man who destroys your property and inspires you to physically attack him.

I am seeking a therapist but no one seems to help, i dont have the mother that is capable of giving me advice, or giving me a hug just so i can feel a bit better and feel her support, i know im wrong for saying this but i just wish my life ended

I am seeking a therapist but no one seems to help, i dont have the mother that is capable of giving me advice, or giving me a hug just so i can feel a bit better and feel her support, i know im wrong for saying this but i just wish my life ended

Please keep your children in mind when you have those thoughts.

If something happens to you (by your own hand), they will go to their father or to your mother. Is that what you want?

And please do not let this garbage guy inspire you to end your life. He is NOT worth dying and abandoning your children over.

It's best to let him go. Think about living together on your own with him and your kids. It's stressful. Bills, responsibility, errands, work, caring for the kids. The fighting wil psychologically damage them, plus you might find you have CPS up your butt if your fighting is reported. It's easy for kids to make a remark at school (or neighbors) and those remarks are reported and taken seriously, and investigated. Is that the kind of life you want to give your kids? It's best to manage your anger with classes and therapy and find a suitable partner that doesn't invoke that type of reaction from you. It's toxic. I bet you'd find with a decent guy, your behavior would change for the better.

He had told me before he was willing to go to therapy with me, whatever we had to do to better the relationship, i dont want this for my kids obviously, but ive been hurt so much i facing severe depression all i want as of this moment is to crawl out of my skin i want to disappear

Please keep your children in mind when you have those thoughts.

If something happens to you (by your own hand), they will go to their father or to your mother. Is that what you want?

And please do not let this garbage guy inspire you to end your life. He is NOT worth dying and abandoning your children over.

I dont know what to do anymore my whole life has just been a piece of my heart literally hurts i dont want to live like this anymore

You're scared. It's okay. But you must pull yourself together or risk losing your kids. No guy is worth feeling this way over.

Go to the hospital, they will treat you as priority and help you. You seriously don't sound like you can wait for an available therapist.

My heart literally hurts i just feel like running out of my home and getting lost i cant help it anymore

I dont know what to do anymore my whole life has just been a piece of my heart literally hurts i dont want to live like this anymore

Your kids are not pieces of whatever curse word you used there.

Imagine how your kids would feel if you followed through with destroying yourself. They would have to be raised by your mother or their father.

Please get help. Call a hotline and let them know you are in a lot of pain. They can help you.

Archived