LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone please help ?!

Can someone please help ?!

So, im going through a break up as of now, all because the person i was with had a best friend and his gf was also his friend, i was okay with it at first but after his bff broke up with his girl he still had contact with her because she was pregnant, and he said he wanted his bff to be responsible for their baby ( i was mad lowkey because if it was the other way for sure his bestfriend wouldnt even care for me) so in early april i told him i didn’t like him to be talking to that girl and he promised me he wouldn’t anymore , so later in april was his birthday and i guess she sent him birthday wishes on whatsapp but i wasnt aware of it, then days later she posted on twitter something about her being heart broken and he screenshot her post and sent it to her saying “lonely ass n***a” and i had no idea of this either, so yesterday we are laying in bed and i see deleted messages and i kinda flipped out but at the same time i was just hurt all i wanted was an explanation so i asked him why did he lie to me after he had told me he didnt talk to her anymore? I went to bed and this morning i kinda forgave him because he said he made a mistake and he admitted he messed up, but it made me question myself whether he would lie to me again in the same way or about other things ? He went to work and all day it bothered me thinking about him lying to me and thinking about what else he’d lie to me about, it made me feel i didnt want to be with him, so he practically begged me not to leave him, and he says to pick him up from a coworkers house so im on my way there and i get lost and he keeps calling but i didnt pick up because i had a cop right by my side, then he sends me “are you gonna pick me the up?” So it made me mad because at this point hes getting mad at me for something he did, he gets in the car i had my make up bag in the front seat and he just starts throwing my stuff so i asked him what his problem was so it starts getting out of hand and i take the freeway to take him to his moms and he says if you take me im not coming back, so i start driving and he calls his bff and tells him “my girl thinks (s name) is my isnt that stupid?” And im dying cuz im embarrassed cuz no one needs to know our problems, so i slapped him while i was driving i get off in the next exit and tell him to get off my car and he starts calling me all kinds of stuff “crazy , ing “ 💔😞 so his phone is dead and he takes off with mine running at this point idk what to do so i chase him and when i ask him yo give it back he slams it on the floor, and cracks the protector and the screen, he calls his mom and tells me he wants nothing with me, so his mom comes for him and as soon as i get home my mom asks for him but i didnt kno what to say so i just ignored her, i come in my room and block him from everywhere but he starts blowing up my phone calling me with private numbers but since we took a car out from the dealer we agreed hed pay it by himself for 4 mos due to me paying 3500 down so he texts me on snapchat sying he wants 1200 back(hes only paid 2 mos) and i block him from there. Then he sends me a message threatening me in spanish saying “ if you throw my stuff away youre gonna regret it” at this point i wasnt even thinking of that, i was thinking how he just everything ruined in seconds, today friday we were supposed to pick up the keys to our new place now idk whats gonna happen... did i over react ?

You need to calm down before you kill an innocent person in a crash or get arrested for assault. The whole situation is toxic. You're both very abusive and immature. Stay away from each other. How old is he? Are you both still in high school?
    Originally Posted by cra18
    i slapped him while i was driving

Platinum Member
    You are both ridiculously immature and abusive to each other.

Why do you want to stay in such an awful relationship? There is no future here.

Platinum Member
    You sound, possessive, insecure, abusive, and immature. Is he not "allowed" to speak to other girls? You bf sounds really immature, too. This is so unhealthy!

How old are you? I am thinking about 16?

Break up. You are not ready for any relationships.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    You sound, possessive, insecure, abusive, and immature. Is he not "allowed" to speak to other girls? You bf sounds really immature, too. This is so unhealthy!

How old are you? I am thinking about 16?

Break up. You are not ready for any relationships.
    Nope not possessive at all i think its called being respected and respecting the relationship, because we had agreed to one thing, next thing i find out he lied about it, didnt keep his word !

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    You are both ridiculously immature and abusive to each other.

Why do you want to stay in such an awful relationship? There is no future here.
    Well, i know its ridiculous but things can work out, i still want to be with him, because we were starting to get our own things together we got a car together and a place, but im guessing im on my own now.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    You need to calm down before you kill an innocent person in a crash or get arrested for assault. The whole situation is toxic. You're both very abusive and immature. Stay away from each other. How old is he? Are you both still in high school?
    Yes i agree and i am trying to stay away, he just blew up my phone last night, and i know it wasnt to fix things, but i know he’ll come around today to pick up his belongings, like i said it just hurts because we were gonna live on our own already, no we are not in high school we are 24

Platinum Member
    The relationship is abusive.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    The relationship is abusive.
    Yes it was

Platinum Member
    If your go-to reaction when you're "embarrassed" or feel disrespected is to hit your partner...you are extremely immature and are in danger of becoming an abuser.

This relationship is toxic, unhealthy, immature and needs to end so the both of you can do some growing up.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice