So my girlfriend broke up with me Sunday after an argument over a guy friend of hers she said she still had underlying issues about her divorce and needed time to heal but then she dropped a bombshell saying that she met someone through a friend and that she started to catch feelings towards him I found out that this person she caught feelings for was in fact her ex husband and she said she knows in her heart she doesn't want to be with him that she knows what her heart wants and it's me but she said she f.@##$_ everything up between us she said we need to take time and wait b4 trying to fix things

What do I do I know how much she hurt me and I don't want to lose her I'd like to forgive her and forget and move on with her in the future what do I do to fix damage I've done

You'd be better sticking to one thread, OP.

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551258

In any case, she isn't done with her marriage. She is full of BS telling you she wants to be with you - no, she obviously wants her ex-husband or she wouldn't have broken up with you for him. You can't undo damage you didn't create. This is on her. She's still in love with her ex.

Forget about her. Really.

She said she has broken things off with both of us to give herself time to find herself and she already realizes that she fu$_3d everything up she said she needs to take time to prove herself to me[/QUOTE]

What a crock.

You realize she's actually taking time to test-drive her ex-husband again, right? OP, stop letting yourself be fooled like this.

Archived