Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Help?? Am i possibly dating a married man??

Many people protect themselves by getting to know each other not drive by stalking and PIs. Make sure you're not arrested for trespassing or get a restraining against you. A lot of obsessive, paranoid people who don't get help end up with those type of charges. Perhaps men need to protect themselves from you?
    Originally Posted by Chrys31
    i am just protecting myself

ye i will ask... but will i get the truth?

3. 06-06-2018, 11:48 AM

ok lets see then

Gold Member
    Just protecting yourself would be ending it. Driving by will just cause more trouble. And if he sees you? Yikes!

Protecting yourself would be having an open and honest conversation about how you feel, keeping your eyes open, and setting clear boundaries with him about what you will and won't put up with.

If you did find out something after hiring a PI and watching his house... what exactly would you do with that information? Confront him? "oh hey hunny so I was sitting outside your house last Sunday and saw a woman and some kids go in... who are they?" He would see you as a straight up bunny boiler and that would be it. Same if you presented him with info from a PI.

If you aren't sure about this guy then end it before you get in any deeper.

to be fair if he doesnt invite me to his house i will just say i dont trust him and thats it

Platinum Member
    Are you sure its not a wedding picture of his brother and his sister-in-law? And most people do not display "anniversary announcements" unless its their 50th or 75th (he an his father could have the same name, you know?.) I would honestly say that if its in the background in a photo on twitter, its too small for you to really see what's going on. And you should not speculate based on that. you should try to meet him on a popular night to go on dates and you should not sleep with him and you should have more conversations. I suggest that you just mention you saw his twitter feed and say "your house looks nice" and see what he says.

Platinum Member
    to be fair if he doesnt invite me to his house i will just say i dont trust him and thats it
    How long have you dated? I missed it. It would normal NOT to go to someone's house in the first weeks or month or so. If you have been dating 6 months -- then its a little weird not to have gone.

one month and a half but he instisted to come to MY house

Platinum Member
    one month and a half but he instisted to come to MY house
    then in a few weeks you say "let's go try somewhere on your side of town. I'd like to see where you live, too" And let him arrange a date.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice