Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help?? Am i possibly dating a married man??

the thing is, he had mentioned me goign to his house but it was not an invite. more like a future reference.

is not it a red flag that he insisted to come to mine???

I only saw a female name no last names. I found no woman associated to him online

Simply ask. You are protecting yourself. Next time you see him say..I was wondering if you had ever been married before, and see what he says.

3. 06-06-2018, 08:31 AM

no i dont have his address. insisted that he came to my house to meet me.

i think i will hire someone professional

i know his first and last name and his previous address which he told me he was living elsewhere before.

8. 06-06-2018, 08:45 AM

Sorry but that is ridiculous after dating 45 days. He's not your husband. Just end it since he won't invite you to his place... That alone is sufficient reason. Does this suspicion/detective mindset come from your past? It makes no sense to snoop and obsess this much after a few dates.
    Originally Posted by Chrys31
    I need to hire someone to do a full background check.

ye but its early days. i think its good to gather info beforehand

I found where he lives

If you have to hunt that much, just end it. It seems you are over invested. Did you sleep together before ever getting invited to his place? Wait until you know someone a bit and see what their lives are about before getting this over invested.

For example, did you ever have the exclusivity talk? Why is he at your place all the time but never invites you to his? Next time, do not invite guys over to have sex until you've both visited each others homes and know more about each other. It's a lot better than becoming a Fatal Attraction case and talking about PIs after a few dates. Learn to date with smarts and you'll learn to trust yourself.
    Originally Posted by Chrys31
    I found where he lives

"So, are you married?"
    "No."

Not exactly checkmate. No real point in asking. I'd have simply invited myself to his place. Nothing like "LET ME SEE IT." Simply, "Hey, I'd love to see your place. I could grab a pizza and we could have a date night there some night." It's a bit forward, but it's a natural dating move that serves its own non-cynical purpose. It's nothing that would put a reasonable guy off, and it's better than sitting on your thumbs, going through Instagram photos, or worse, dumping however much money into full background checks or PIs.

No, you shouldn't be giving away your trust at the first sight of a handsome face, but you also shouldn't be distrusting them, either. If you're catching yourself out like this, whether it's due to insecurities of your own or legit red flags of his, it's a good sign you should cut your losses sooner than later, not add a monetary figure to them.

Originally Posted by j.man
    "So, are you married?"
    "No."

Not exactly checkmate. No real point in asking. I'd have simply invited myself to his place. Nothing like "LET ME SEE IT." Simply, "Hey, I'd love to see your place. I could grab a pizza and we could have a date night there some night." It's a bit forward, but it's a natural dating move that serves its own non-cynical purpose. It's nothing that would put a reasonable guy off, and it's better than sitting on your thumbs, going through Instagram photos, or worse, dumping however much money into full background checks or PIs.

No, you shouldn't be giving away your trust at the first sight of a handsome face, but you also shouldn't be distrusting them, either. If you're catching yourself out like this, whether it's due to insecurities of your own or legit red flags of his, it's a good sign you should cut your losses sooner than later, not add a monetary figure to them.
    well we didnt sleep together. but he did insist to come to my place

if i see he doesnt invite me i will end it

ah no need to, now. i found where he lives

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice