Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 17 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help?? Am i possibly dating a married man??

Help?? Am i possibly dating a married man??

Yesterday I found out something thats a bit concerning and I want to discuss with him but i dunno how..

He had asked me.if I had twitter and I said I dont, because I dont have any indeed.

Today I found his twitter account, scrolled down there was a photo of his house.
    I .zoomed in to see background
    On the shelves it looked like not very clear, something like wedding photos of him(??) with a bride next to him
    On a piece of paper i saw something like an anniversary announcement, not clear again but two names written clear his name and a female name
    The thing is how do i ask him about this

That photo was dated March one month before we met

We are dating one month and a half and he has mentioned of me going to his house without clear invite...But he insists coming over to mine which he will do on Thu supposedly.

Help!

Platinum Member
    Do you know his full name? Search records online. That will pull up info to find out if he is married. It does sound like he is.

im in Uk so these records are not that available.

Im very worried and concerned now.

How do i ask him??

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Chrys31
    im in Uk so these records are not that available.

Im very worried and concerned now.

How do i ask him??
    You can't run background checks there? What about a Facebook page? That would reveal a lot.
    I'm pretty straight forward, if I suspect something is off, I call them out on it . Did he give you his Twitter, or you just happened to find it? If he gave it to you, you can say you noticed that pic, and ask if he's married.

no he told me he is on twitter and he asked me if i had.

I dont have so i didnt ask.

He doesnt have FB as I dont do.

I have done a mini background check myself but couldnt find anything suspicious

I need to hire someone to do a full background check

I technically snooped to his twitter. The images in the background were not clear, but the names were clear.

He also had told me before we met when we were talking about families and stuff that his mother comes over from Cyprus every few months to stay with him.

The thing is how do i go about it??

Platinum Member
    no he told me he is on twitter and he asked me if i had.

I dont have so i didnt ask.

He doesnt have FB as I dont do.

I have done a mini background check myself but couldnt find anything suspicious

I need to hire someone to do a full background check

I technically snooped to his twitter. The images in the background were not clear, but the names were clear.

He also had told me before we met when we were talking about families and stuff that his mother comes over from Cyprus every few months to stay with him.

The thing is how do i go about it??
    Ugh, damn I feel for you. I'm sorry. Well, he did say he has Twitter, so even though you came across it without knowing it exactly, I suppose it's okay. You have a right to know. Something similar happened to me, and I straight up asked the guy. He didn't get mad, he sent me a court website showing his divorce proceedings because I encountered a pic of his ex with a wedding ring on. He said he was not married. I dumped him quick lol. Be upfront. Tell him what you saw. He will either get defensive or admit something. If he gets defensive, you don't want him anyway.

Did you ever ask him his status? Has he claimed he is divorced or anything? Some men leave photos up. I was seeing a widow and all pics are still all over his house. Another ex of mine left pics of his ex and stuff up too for his kids.

he is 32 . he told me he is single and that he had relationship two years ago.

so do you think i should tell him straight of what i saw??

Stop playing childish games and ask him. You are early at your relationship and I understand being afraid to ask, but how else are you going to build trust? Tell him that after asking you about Twitter you made a profile to see what it is about, and you saw what you saw on his profile. Dont come from an accusing place, just ask.

Or simply tell him you want to come to his place.

It does sound like he might be married, but it can be few other things too... Maybe he was married briefly but got divorced? Maybe you didnt see it right and its a picture of him with a friend or a cousin from her wedding? Until you have the facts dont assume anything. And when you ask you will see by his reaction if he is lying. Ask him about it face to face.

The thing is... On a piece of paper i saw something like an anniversary announcement, not clear again but two names written clear his name and a female name

His name was pretty clear on it.

Platinum Member
    he is 32 . he told me he is single and that he had relationship two years ago.

so do you think i should tell him straight of what i saw??
    Hmm. You can't see the pic clearly to tell if it's him right? Why don't you say "hey, I came across your Twitter account you said you had. I noticed this pic. Who's in it? " " Send it to him and see what he says. If your gut feels off, something may not be right.
    The only way to know if you can't search him, is to ask. Or, maybe ask him first in conversation if he's ever been married.
    Like I said, I'm straight forward. Maybe someone else has easier advice. But I follow my gut, and I'm usually spot on with my feelings. Better to find out than to ignore it and find out later. A guy who has nothing to hide won't get annoyed for you asking.

Page 1 of 17 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice