LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is my boyfriend gay?

Originally Posted by SweetGirl28
    Wth is fake sperm? From a past gf? What?? Do you mean dried body fluids on the dildos?

Not thinking he's gay. Thinking he likes anal play which many men won't admit or explore.
    Itís legitimate fake semen in a bottle you can fill your toy c*cks with. The bottles were used and the toys had holes and syringes you can fill it up with. Iím pretty sure those are for his pleasure?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by sadgirl19
    Itís legitimate fake semen in a bottle you can fill your toy c*cks with. The bottles were used and the toys had holes and syringes you can fill it up with. Iím pretty sure those are for his pleasure?
    Thanks for replying. I was seriously wondering. I thought I'd seen and knew just about all there is, lol.

I assume yes, for his pleasure. I still don't think he's gay, idk. Maybe bi? Some men are very uncomfortable to talk about anal play. You have to be comfortable, and I sense your pain from this. I'm sorry. I hope you can resolve this in a way that is okay with you.

Originally Posted by SweetGirl28
    Thanks for replying. I was seriously wondering. I thought I'd seen and knew just about all there is, lol.

I assume yes, for his pleasure. I still don't think he's gay, idk. Maybe bi? Some men are very uncomfortable to talk about anal play. You have to be comfortable, and I sense your pain from this. I'm sorry. I hope you can resolve this in a way that is okay with you.

Thank you. My guess is bi too, at minimum. Not just a kink. A few toys would justify a kink. A whole trove of c*cks tells me youíre bi and donít want anyone to know. Not even the woman you are dating.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by sadgirl19
    Thank you. My guess is bi too, at minimum. Not just a kink. A few toys would justify a kink. A whole trove of c*cks tells me youíre bi and donít want anyone to know. Not even the woman you are dating.
    (((Hugs))))

I've never been in your situation, so I can't say definitely, but I'd be feeling the same as you I think.
    I'd feel betrayed most likely and worried, even as open sexually as I am. I think std thoughts would be at the forefront of my mind, wondering if something was happening, but I can over analyze when it comes to sex and trust.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice