Who is the rebound in this situation?

Woman gets divorced from husband of 10ish years in around January 2017.

Dates another guy in October/November 2017.

Dates me from Jan-April 2018.

Dumps me and within 2 weeks is back with the guy she dated for a few weeks in Oct/November.

Her ex-husband and myself are very caring sensitive intelligent people whereas the guy she is back with now is much more your alpha male, not so bright and occasionally posts casual racist things on social media.

I don't think october-november is a rebound guy and neither are you. She probably had checked out of the marriage before January 2017 and the divorce had been going on awhile -- it was just final then, and she started dating 10 months later. you only went out with her for three months. It just didn't pan out between the two of you is all. And the fact that the other guy is "alpha male' is just your defensive opinion. Maybe she preferred him because he was not so similar to her ex. And her ex might not be the sensitive guy you think he was -- they ended their marriage, after all. So just chalk it up to all's fair in love and war and she decided you were not the fit for her right now.

Neither. She's enjoying her freedom and having the typical months-long flings. You dodged a bullet. She'll bounce around for a while, just step out of this mess.

Woman gets divorced from husband of 10ish years in around January 2017.Dates another guy in October/November 2017. Dates me from Jan-April 2018.

Archived