Ex boyfriend messaging new bf

mjoao93

Hi. So, I broke up with my ex about a month ago because it wasn't working out. He was talking to his ex girlfriend everyday, would constantly ignore me, texted my friends things about me behind my back, and cheated. I decided to walk away and started dating someone new who I really like. Today, he took it upon himself to message this person screenshots of things I sent him in the past. And say that I was crazy and he should stay away from me. I also find out he sends my female friends to text me asking what I'm doing so he can be up to date with my life (they're mutual friends). I'm becoming very fed up with this stalkerish behavior and I don't know what else to do. I made it very clear to him that it was over but he continues to monitor my Facebook, my new guys Facebook and spying on me through my friends. I was about to message him today insulting him asking why he messaged the guy, but I knew this would satisfy him so I refrained. Any thoughts of how I can put an end to this?

There's not much you can do but block him on all social media accounts (your new boyfriend and friends should do this as well) and ignore all messages he sends. Sounds like your ex was abusive and is trying to alienate you from others in an attempt to regain the control he lost when you broke up with him. If the new guy likes you, you should be able to work through this and put the craziness behind you. Call the police if your ex takes it to the next level (real-life stalking, threatening violence, etc.).

Block him in every way you can. Ask your friends to do the same, or at the very least, to not talk to him about you whatsoever. These friends should know better, frankly.

Do not reply to him. That will only add fuel to the fire. He will most likely eventually get bored when he sees you're not going to play his childish games. If he doesn't, contact authorities and ask what you can do.

How does he even know your boyfriend's name?? unless you gave it to him? Why haven't you blocked him, unfriended anyone who lets them log into their facebook and set your account to friends only?

Maybe be she posted on social media and told other friends too.

But yes, blocking and unfriending the "friends" who allow his stalking would be a good first step. Also talking to the new boyfriend honestly the situation. If the stalking continues or gets worse you can always go to the police.

Archived