Possible to get pregnant from fingering with a hand that had semen?

DankBanana

Hey, I recently had some sexual activity with my girlfriend. We did not have sexual intercourse since we did not have any protection but she gave me a bj. I got some semen on my hand but then proceeded to wipe it off. I DID NOT wash my hands after wiping the semen and about 3 mins later I started fingering her. She didn't allow me to insert my finger deep for personal reasons so I was just rubbing the around the opening of the vagina and the clit. We're a bit paranoid that she could've gotten pregnant from that since I didn't clean my hands properly and there still might've been sperm on my fingers and stuff that got on her vagina.

What are the chances that she could've gotten pregnant?

We're very young and paranoid.

You know, the chances are very, very slim, but weirder things have happened. Where is she in her monthly cycle? She has to be in her fertile week for anything to happen. You can try Plan B if it's been no more than 5 days after the event. If it's been more than 5 days, wait to see if she gets her period. If she misses her period, wait a couple of days and then she can buy a pregnancy text. Take it one day at a time.

You know, the chances are very, very slim, but weirder things have happened. Where is she in her monthly cycle? She has to be in her fertile week for anything to happen. You can try Plan B if it's been no more than 5 days after the event. If it's been more than 5 days, wait to see if she gets her period. If she misses her period, wait a couple of days and then she can buy a pregnancy text. Take it one day at a time.

She should be getting her period very soon since she gets it at the start of every month. We're already planning on getting Plan B since this happened on Friday and we still have time.

Why didn't you wash your hands?

If you're gonna freak out about something like this, Is think you'd both be a lot more careful.

Act first freak later, she's not pregnant now but you keep playing these games she will be.

Thanks, I wasn't thinking properly when I was doing this. It didn't even cross my mind till after since no actual liquid entered her

I wouldn’t get the morning after pill over this.

1) sperm can’t live outside the body so three minutes on your hands mean any sperm are dead before you’ve penetrated her with those hands,

2) it wasn’t the middle of her cycle. She wasn’t ovulating.

Probably not the smartest thing to do. But no, she’s not pregnant.

• 2 months later...

Archived