Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Possible to get pregnant from fingering with a hand that had semen?

Possible to get pregnant from fingering with a hand that had semen?

Hey, I recently had some sexual activity with my girlfriend. We did not have sexual intercourse since we did not have any protection but she gave me a bj. I got some semen on my hand but then proceeded to wipe it off. I DID NOT wash my hands after wiping the semen and about 3 mins later I started fingering her. She didn't allow me to insert my finger deep for personal reasons so I was just rubbing the around the opening of the vagina and the clit. We're a bit paranoid that she could've gotten pregnant from that since I didn't clean my hands properly and there still might've been sperm on my fingers and stuff that got on her vagina.

What are the chances that she could've gotten pregnant?
    We're very young and paranoid.

Platinum Member
    You know, the chances are very, very slim, but weirder things have happened. Where is she in her monthly cycle? She has to be in her fertile week for anything to happen. You can try Plan B if it's been no more than 5 days after the event. If it's been more than 5 days, wait to see if she gets her period. If she misses her period, wait a couple of days and then she can buy a pregnancy text. Take it one day at a time.

Why didn't you wash your hands?

If you're gonna freak out about something like this, I'd think you'd both be a lot more careful.

Act first, freak later,odds are she's not pregnant now but you keep playing these games she will be.
    Last edited by figureitout23; 06-03-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Gold Member
    The chances are very tiny but you should go with her to get the morning after pill just to be as safe as possible.

I highly doubt she's pregnant. If her eggo does get preggo, then I suggest playing the lottery. Also, put a condom over your fingers next time. That ought to do the trick.

Originally Posted by DanZee
    You know, the chances are very, very slim, but weirder things have happened. Where is she in her monthly cycle? She has to be in her fertile week for anything to happen. You can try Plan B if it's been no more than 5 days after the event. If it's been more than 5 days, wait to see if she gets her period. If she misses her period, wait a couple of days and then she can buy a pregnancy text. Take it one day at a time.
    She should be getting her period very soon since she gets it at the start of every month. We're already planning on getting Plan B since this happened on Friday and we still have time.

Originally Posted by figureitout23
    Why didn't you wash your hands?

If you're gonna freak out about something like this, Is think you'd both be a lot more careful.

Act first freak later, she's not pregnant now but you keep playing these games she will be.
    Thanks, I wasn't thinking properly when I was doing this. It didn't even cross my mind till after since no actual liquid entered her

Bronze Member
    I wouldn’t get the morning after pill over this.

1) sperm can’t live outside the body so three minutes on your hands mean any sperm are dead before you’ve penetrated her with those hands,

2) it wasn’t the middle of her cycle. She wasn’t ovulating.

Probably not the smartest thing to do. But no, she’s not pregnant.

I'd just get the Pill if in doubt. It's unlikely but better safe than sorry.

How old is she? Is this your first sexual experience? Did you know you can get sexually transmitted diseases from oral?
    Originally Posted by DankBanana
    What are the chances that she could've gotten pregnant? We're very young.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice