Is it over? What do you think happened?

Last night the girl I’ve been talking to went out on our second date. First date went awesome. She showed high level of attraction. And we kissed. She then texted me that night and the next day saying she wanted to hangout again.

Date two, about a week later, (last night) was going awesome as well. She was flirting hard. We went to dinner and went back to my apartment for wine/listen to music. This girls attraction was at a whole other level. She was trying to figure out if I am talking to other girls etc. I even told her I am in a few weddings this summer and she said she wanted to be my dates for all of them. Again, showing high attraction.

Here’s when things went south. We made out 2-3 times throughout the night. We the decided to go lay down and put a movie on. We started making out again and then starting undressing. We then started having sex, I’m pretty positive she finished but I didn’t. After like 5-10mins, she said she had to go to the bathroom. She then got out of the bathroom and started getting dressed and immediately it felt like the vibe was sucked out of the room. She asked me to drive her home, so I did. She was very quiet and I asked her if she was fine and she said yes (she wasn’t) and i dropped her off and we kissed.

I think she isn’t over her ex boyfriend. She didn’t mention him on the first date, but when we got to the restaurant last night she said she had been there with her ex. She then said they dated for a year and were off and on for 6 months and it was a toxic relationship. He made her feel like scum, etc. I just said “okay that’s good to know” and changed the topic. Later that night she brought him up again and said he has a girlfriend now and she saw him the other day because he had to pickup his golf clubs. Apparently he was a ass again to her. She then told me she still misses him but doesn’t love him. All i said was “okay, that’s normal he was a part of your life” and that was it. The rest of the date she didn’t mention him and again was flirty/saying how much she can’t wait to spend time with me.

But when I dropped her off at her house, I got on twitter when I got home and saw she tweeted “I wish I wasn’t like this :/“ and then she liked a tweet saying “i wish i didn’t miss you”

All i got to say is ? I don’t know what I did to make her think of her ex and flip emotions after hooking up. It was insane how much she changed like that. I don’t know what to do. I think I am just going to give her her space and if she reaches out to me I don’t know what to say. I actually really enjoyed her and was interested in seeing her more.

No idea if it is over as her emotional state is going up and down.

From what you described, you did not do anything wrong. If anything you both did that made her think about her ex, it is just her brain making associations. An example: You went to a restaurant that she and her ex ate in, and she thought about him. So after u hooked up, it probably made her think about him.

Whose tweet did she like?

It looks like you want a relationship with her, or at least work towards a relationship. You might want exclusivity. But she is yo-yoing between states. Not healthy esp for you. You want her in a certain way but a part of her is hung up on the past.

The flirty part is probably her being needy and her rebounding from her ex.

Let her reach out to you. U pull back and go on with your life.

If she reaches out to you, you could tell her that u really like her but her talking about her ex makes u think that she isn't over him and it makes you uneasy? See if she changes her behaviour

Overall i don't think it's gonna be an easy ride for u with this lady.

No idea if it is over as her emotional state is going up and down.

From what you described, you did not do anything wrong. If anything you both did that made her think about her ex, it is just her brain making associations. An example: You went to a restaurant that she and her ex ate in, and she thought about him. So after u hooked up, it probably made her think about him.

Whose tweet did she like?

It looks like you want a relationship with her, or at least work towards a relationship. You might want exclusivity. But she is yo-yoing between states. Not healthy esp for you. You want her in a certain way but a part of her is hung up on the past.

The flirty part is probably her being needy and her rebounding from her ex.

Let her reach out to you. U pull back and go on with your life.

If she reaches out to you, you could tell her that u really like her but her talking about her ex makes u think that she isn't over him and it makes you uneasy? See if she changes her behaviour

Overall i don't think it's gonna be an easy ride for u with this lady.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback. She liked a random love quote twitter pages tweet. I’m just mind blown. Yea I wanted to work towards something with her. Haven’t heard from her today yet which is really unlike her so something for sure is up.

Well, she's not over her ex yet. If she's worth it, keep taking her out. You have to write over her memories of her ex with new memories. But it might take some time. Don't wait for her to reach out to you because she might not. Ask her out again.

Well, she's not over her ex yet. If she's worth it, keep taking her out. You have to write over her memories of her ex with new memories. But it might take some time. Don't wait for her to reach out to you because she might not. Ask her out again.

Reaching out to her at this point i feel is the worst possible thing I could do

Archived